Chapter 20 - Good Deets..

"It's amazin', I'm amazin'Ain't no shame in it, I'ma say itGot no hate with it, never jadedIt's amazin' to feel amazin', oh yeah" - Kiana Lede ~ Amazing

Ain't no shame in it, I'ma say it
Got no hate with it, never jaded
It's amazin' to feel amazin', oh yeah"
- Kiana Lede ~ Amazing.

EMPRESS

"Wake up," Empress spoke as she lightly tap on JongWoo's face.

She bit her lip staring down at JongWoo's face and body since he wasn't wearing any shirt on.

Those tattoos, those abs.

She licked her lips before raising her eyes back up to JongWoo's face who stared at her with a bright smug look.

Immediately Empress's eyes widened, he had caught her checking him out.

Embarrassing.

"Let me go if you're up," she mutters avoiding his gaze but JongWoo only chuckled pulling her in.

"Shower with me?" He asked his voice sounding rough and deep. Empress gasped when JongWoo began kissing her neck.

"N-No," she stuttered out resting her hand on his shoulder.
Empress knew exactly what JongWoo was about to do.

Play her into getting his way.

JongWoo smiled sliding his hands between her thighs before running his tongue against her jawline.

"Come on, baby, please?" he begged.

"Shit," she breathes feeling JongWoo's hand cupped her.

"What's the answer?" He snickers grazing a finger against her slit.

"Fine," Empress said tapping out. She cursed mentally feeling JongWoo smile against her skin before giving her one last kiss.

"But no freaky stuff in there, JongWoo, I mean it," Empress sighed as he glides his hand towards her neck.

Gently taking it in his grip, King smiles before pulling her into connecting their lips.

"I got you," he replies.

"Just watching you is enough for me," he says his eyes hooded a bit making Empress blush a bit.

______

After the game of tag in the shower, Empress and JongWoo now stood outside her house on the porch where his driver waited to take him to wherever.