Chapter 7 - Can they really be fixed?

"I know sometimes, you feel aloneI know some nights, you wait by your phoneI know you wish you had somebody to holdIt don't have to be lonely being alone"

I know some nights, you wait by your phone
I know you wish you had somebody to hold
It don't have to be lonely being alone"

- Lonely by Chloe x Halle

THIRD POV

"Miss-Miss Empress I can assure that no one is stealing from this company," He babbled making Empress roll her eyes, crossing her legs.

"I'll believe it when I have someone look into it," She said briefly meeting eyes with King who's lips had curled into a cunning smirk.

Flashes of his naked body filled her thoughts which made her quickly avert her gaze. "Everyone leaves this room," King spoke breaking the awkward silence he had caused.

Without a second thought as though everyone's asses were on fire they all had left the room heeding to King's order. Even Benjamin had left and he was supposedly supposed to be her bodyguard.

"Who are you to order them out of the room Mr. Kim?" Empress questioned glaring at him seeing that cocky grin that he always seems to have every time they met eyes.

"Though you may now own this company, they're more scared of me than they are at you," he smiled taking a stand. So even Benjamin was scared of Mister Kim., she scoffed shaking her head too deep into her thoughts. She didn't notice how close Jongwoo had come to her.

She bit her lips looking up towards the man that stood above her. His 6'4 height towering over her 5'8 frame.

"Well, since I do own this company, Mister Kim, get out," She smirked cocking a brow while his hand rested on the clear glass table.

KING

"Make me, Empress," he rasped, snickering knowing how much that had affected her. He moistened his lips seeing her clench her thighs together tightly.

Oh, what he'd do to get between those. His mind wandered off.

"What do you want, Jongwoo," she murmured under her breath. He inhaled closing his eyes for a brief moment enjoying the way his name slip through her sassy mouth. He had hated how persons would call him by his real name, but not Empress. He loved it. And one day hoped to hear her moan it repeatedly as he made her orgasm as many times as she could handle.

"I thought I already told you last night and by the way has anyone ever told you to not spy on your next-door neighbor?" he snickered before flickering his eyes down at her breast. He thanked God that he had blessed his ass with a 20/20 fucking vision. The way the moonlight glistened against her chocolate skin and how perky and hard her nipples seemed to be that night.

He chuckled a bit remembering the look on her face when her eyes had glanced down at his naked body not before they lingered longer on his lower abdomen.

"Who the fuck goes out at night on their balcony naked?!" She argued causing King to raise a brow. "I do Miss Black," he replied loving the Lil scowl in response.

"And from what I remember you're not so innocent either you were staring straight at my breasts!" She shouted not caring if persons outside the room would hear.

"And you were staring at my dick," JongWoo stated shutting her up. He pushed her back, and it was easy since her chair had wheels.

Placing himself onto the desk he grabbed Empress's hands pulling her up towards him. "Did you think about me last night? Did you imagine me fucking you, Miss Black?" King growled wrapping his left hand around her neck.

He pulled her closer, his eyes filled with lust while Empress's throat stayed dry. He smiled, her silence answered all his questions. She had thought about him all last night and maybe had even gotten herself off to the thought of him.

"Aren't you going to say something, Babe?" he teased. Empress had opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"If I were to kiss you right now and bend you over this desk and fuck you. What would you say to that Empress?" his voice was low and filled with desire which made her once again clench her thighs tightly together.

Perhaps she was scared for King to find out that she was completely turned on by this but it was too late he could obviously sense her arousal.

"If you're going to fuck me, do it," Empress bit back matching his energy. At first, he was stunned by this but he stopped looking deeply into her eyes. Seeing through the wall Empress had built over the years.

She was scared. He tightened his grip around her neck a bit. King was good at reading people, sometimes he hated it, while other times he was addicted to it.

He gazes deeply into her big brown eyes. She was broken, no is broken. And somehow he wanted to fix it. Fixed her as he planned and promised.

Of course, King was scared also, he had never gone after any woman ever since his parents disowned him and his high school lover abandoned and cheated on him.

He vowed that he would never let someone back into his heart In life again. But seeing empress, he wanted to break that vow.

He wanted to fix Empress and at the same time hope that she would fix him. He released his grasp on her body making her release a breath she had held onto.

"No, not now at least, not now," he voiced out loud making her shake her head repetitively.

"Not ever," She finished making a smile form on his lips.

"I doubt that Miss Black," He smirked.

Can two broken individuals even fix each other?

_____________________________