Chapter 14 - His Bluntness...

"Ooh, who would've thought I'd get you?Ooh, who would've thought I'd get you?" - Daniel Ceasar ~ Get you

Ooh, who would've thought I'd get you?"
- Daniel Ceasar ~ Get you

EMPRESS

I sat awkwardly on the corner of the couch far away from JongWoo who stared at me in amusement.

After I agreed to come over I quickly changed out of my robe into my comfortable pajamas before sneaking out of the estate.

Outfit

I shudder a bit under Kings's gaze as his finger rubbed his bottom lips while he stared me down from my head to my exposed thighs.

I might or might not have worn this outfit on purpose.

"What?" I asked crossing my legs. "Why are you sitting so far as if I'm gonna bite," he jesters.

"By the way you're staring at me I say you might," King chuckles shaking his head.

Sneaking glances at him, I subconsciously squeeze my thighs seeing as the wife-beater clung onto his divine muscles and his grey sweats clung slackly onto his thighs showing a sneak peek of his print.

His messy hair didn't help either.

He smiled standing up to his feet walking over to me. Taking a seat next to me, getting rid of any space between us.

I held my breath when he place his arms around my waist before nuzzling his head in my neck.

"Movie!-Let's watch a movie," I say. JongWoo inhales taking in my scent grazing his nose against my neck.

"I don't want to watch a movie, Love," he replies, his breath fanning my neck.

I bit my lips before looking around. He knows that I'm nervous why can't he just corporate.