Chapter 30 - The beginning of Black

"Long as they call your nameYou'll continue to try to play these gamesLeave your family in the cold and rainAnd I don't think you'll ever change your ways'Cause a house is not a home when no one's thereSo alone, no one's thereShould I move on sinc...

You'll continue to try to play these games
Leave your family in the cold and rain
And I don't think you'll ever change your ways
'Cause a house is not a home when no one's there
So alone, no one's there
Should I move on since no one's here?" - Summer Walker ~ Session 33

NALA

"How is she doing?" Edgar asked his beautiful wife.

She smiled rocking her arms as she stared down at their new bundle of joy.

Empress Queen Black.

"She's doing fine," Nala replied Edgar smiled as he turned his eyes to little Empress.

"I should have her room prepared at the estate and double the guards," Edgar declared as he began motioning his hands to call one of his guards at the room door.

"Estate? Guards?" Nala appalled.

"Yes, our daughter and you should be guarded at all times," Black continued.

"No,"

"Edgar you promised that once we started a family all this killing, all of your men, and all of the violence would go!" She exclaimed standing up getting reading to place Empress down in the hospital crib.

"I did but Nala, I've worked hard to get where I am! I-I  have responsibilities and duties I can't just throw away!," Edgar yelled Nala's head moved back in shock.

"Responsibilities?! Responsibilities Edgar?! Your responsibility is your daughter!" Nala argued resting Little Empress down who stared wildly at both her parents.

Nala looked to her baby girl expecting her to cry but that's it she hasn't.

"Yes, she is but so is my work! Tell me Nala! How can we take care of our daughter?!"

"I have money, lots of money saved up," it wasn't rare that Nala had money saved up since she was always saving and blessed.

"I have enemies," Edgar prompted. Nala stood straight placing a hand on her hip.

"Enemies who won't give a damn if you disappeared from this line of work," she spat but Edgar openly groan in frustration.

"You know, you promised me when you married me, you would stick with me through thick and thin," Nala nodded knowing she did just that.