Chapter 35 - Family Problems...

JONGWOO"Wake up,"  a voice spoke as the feeling of someone climbing on top of me woke me up

JONGWOO
"Wake up,"  a voice spoke as the feeling of someone climbing on top of me woke me up.

Reluctantly opening my eyes before making eye contact with Empress, I groaned moving my hands towards her ass palming it.

"Shouldn't we be sleeping in?" I asked as she leaned forward.

"We should but I want to visit my old job,"  she explained. Prompting myself up, I somehow found my lips on her neck earning a soft whimper in return.

"I still think we should sleep in," I groaned. Immediately she rolled her eyes before getting off of me.

"Jongwoo, I only woke you up because you told me if I wanted to go anywhere wake you up otherwise I would've gone by now," she huffed folding her arms.

"I know, baby, and thank you for listening," I began getting out the bed right after.

"I just want to take some precautions since we don't know what Daku is planning," Sighing she nods her head in understanding before heading into the bathroom with me right behind her.

"Shower?" I prompt smiling while she of course nods.

"I'm still kinda sore so-"

"I know, baby,"

_______

EMPRESS

After my and JongWoo's shower, we immediately get to ready to head out when suddenly we heard a knock on the door.

Who is that?

"Are you expecting anybody?" JongWoo asked picking up his gun.

"No," I answered, quickly JongWoo made his way to the front door before motioning me to stay back.

Opening the door with his gun behind his back, my eyes widen at the person who stood before us.

Aunt Tanya.

Hadn't seen her since mom's funeral.

What hell is she doing here now?

"Who the hell are you?!" she yelled looking JongWoo up and down.

Hurriedly I rushed over to JongWoo before he pulled his gun her before opening my mouth to say something.

"Aunt Tanya?" I called earning her attention.

"Ahh! Emmy!" she called rushing over to hug me which I awkwardly returned.