Chapter 11 - Date Night...

"'Cause I love too hardand I fall even harderTrust too much, so I push even fartherGive my all, is that something that you can do, do, do?"

and I fall even harder
Trust too much, so I push even farther
Give my all, is that something that you can do, do, do?"

- Alex Mali ~ Start it up

EMPRESS

"It's just a date, Em, it's just a date, "  I nervously mumbled under my breath as I smooth the fabric of my dress down.

Although I had been the one who had asked JongWoo on a date he had been who had chosen the restaurant and the time.

It's like he had taken over the whole situation.

"Don't you look fine, " Alissa squealed making me blush a bit.

Thank God for my melanated skin.

"Thank you, " I replied wondering if the dress was good enough.

Her outfit

"Don't be nervous I'm sure it'll go well," Alissa consoled trying to make me feel better.

But my nerves weren't going to disappear. To be honest, this would be considered my first date and hell I don't even know what people do on their first date.

A knock on the door snapped me out of my inner thoughts as Rosa had sent one of the housemaids to inform me that King is here.

"Can you walk me down?" I turned to Alissa who raised her brows.

"Heck, I was going down anyway to see how fine this man is for you to be head over heels for," she huffed making me chuckle a bit.

Walking out of my room with Alissa on my tail I slowly made my way down the stairs to see the back of JongWoo.

Even from the back, he looked sexy.