Chapter 24 - Hesitant

"I don't wanna mess this upCould it be too much to say I'm in—I just wanna know what's up, do you feel it? 'Cause I think I'm in (Love)"

Could it be too much to say I'm in—
I just wanna know what's up, do you feel it? 'Cause I think I'm in (Love)"

Ella Mai ~ Not another love song

EMPRESS

"JongWoo!" I gasped panting for air. My hands clutched tightly onto the bedsheets while I threw my head back immerse in bliss.

After King had found out that I wasn't wearing any underwear he had told the driver to hurry it up and take us back to the hotel.

And of course, on that whole ride to the hotel, he teased me non-stop which led to me now, half-naked with my legs spread wide while JongWoo devoured my pussy nonstop.

I had come twice prior and was on my third begging him to stop.

But of course, I didn't really want him to.

"W-Wait," I whined desperately trying to close my legs to decrease the pleasure but JongWoo chuckled keeping them apart as he played with my swollen clit.

"Shit!" I moaned feeling my vision cloud as he curved his fingers that were deep inside of me.

I bit my lips sensing my release, waiting for myself to once again feel that pleasurable high.

But suddenly JongWoo stopped, edging me, teasing me.

"W-Why Why did you stop?" I asked as I locked my eyes with his.

His brow raised as he licked his coated lips before smirking.

"I thought you said to wait," he snickered making me groan.

What a fucker.

"Please," I begged not even ashamed of my actions.

As if pleased JongWoo smiled before kissing my inner thigh.

"Good girl," he grasped making my body flutter.

Finally, I was thrown into ecstasy, loving every moment of it.

I took deep breaths, staring at the ceiling before looking down to JongWoo who began kissing his way up to me.

He smiled as he looked at me with something in his eyes.

An emotion I couldn't quite put my finger on.