Chapter 19 - Pleasure

"Tell me, have you ever had a gentleman?If not, then girl you deserve a gentlemanEat you out for dinner like a gentlemanKnock before I enter like a gentleman" - Gallant ~ Gentleman

If not, then girl you deserve a gentleman
Eat you out for dinner like a gentleman
Knock before I enter like a gentleman"
- Gallant ~ Gentleman

EMPRESS.

JongWoo's hand pulled my legs to wrap around his waist where his erection pressed eagerly against my clothed pussy.

"If you're uncomfortable with anything, let me know immediately, okay?"  JongWoo instructed.

I nodded my head in response as I felt myself being laid down onto a mattress.

"Answer me, Empress. I need words, Love," JongWoo stressed out his voice sounding very low and hoarse as though he was restraining himself.

"Yes, I understand," I uttered as I forwarded out my arms towards him.

King smiled as he placed himself on top of me his hands roaming alongside my body.

My heart quicken when his hand had slipped under my shirt.

An exciting and pleasurable feeling had ripped through as he glides his hand against my stomach towards my breasts.

A moan escaped my lips when his lips greedily assault my neck.

His thumb teasingly thread over my hardened nipple making my back arch against him.

"Fuck," I gasped loudly when he pinched it.

Sinisterly JongWoo snickered before using his other hand to get rid of my shirt.

"Fucking beautiful," he groaned kissing his way down to my breast.

Dammit.

_______

THIRD POV
_________

Empress back arched once again when JongWoo had slid his tongue over her nipple.

Plenty of soft moans releases from her mouth while JongWoo took his sweet time playing and teasing her nipples.

Her stomach tightened when a hand of his hand slid on into her boy-shorts.

Luckily Alissa had talked into getting a wax when she had taken her to get her done but it's not like JongWoo was one to care.

"Ahhhmn," she moaned as JongWoo's fingers grazed against her püssy.

Her eyes that were closed were immediately opened when JongWoo began paying attention to her clit.

"Noooo," Empress groaned causing JongWoo's brow to raise.

"No?" he repeated stopping his movements.

"I mean yes," she pants causing him to chuckle.