Chapter 35: Confessions & Mistakes...

Anthony's POV

I was the first one up, at least I thought I was, until I saw Ian sitting up with his head in his hands. I quickly checked the time on my iPhone, 5:53am.

"You okay dude?" I asked quietly, Ian looked up, his eyes were red and sore.

"I-I guess..." Ian sighed, wiping his eyes for what seemed to be the millionth time.

"What's up?" I spoke quietly, hoping I wouldn't wake anybody up.

"I dreamt about Ashley...again" Ian held back guilt and regret through one breath. "And then... her spirit appeared beside me when I woke up.." Ian rubbed his forehead in slight confusion.

"Really?" I asked, quite confused myself.

"Yes.." A calm, soft voice called out, "I did," it sounded sad and upset, that for sure was Ashley.

I looked up a little confused, but then looked back down in shock, scratching my head.

"She told me there was something 'she found out' and that she won't tell me 'at this present time'," Ian sighed, looking up slightly.

"Maybe she wants you to find out for yourself?" I suggested, shrugging a little bit, "Or she doesn't want you to know just yet.."

"Maybe.." Ian muttered sadly, fiddling with his hands.

After talking for a little while longer, everyone started to wake up, and soon we were all talking.

"Can you guys do accents?" Alice asked with a small smirk.

"I definitely can't!" I laughed, "I suck at any accent!"

"How about you Ian?" Alice inquired with a light tone in her voice, she sounded really happy.

"I can kinda do Irish.." Ian chuckled a little, and then tried to impersonate Niall from One Direction.

"I'm sorry but that was terrible!" Alice giggled, "You sounded Australian!" Everyone laughed with her, Ian shook his head and laughed too.

"Well hey! At least he sounded better than Felix would!" Ryan snickered, looking across at Felix's playful glare.

"Shut up!" Felix smirked, hitting Ryan over the head lightly, laughing.

"I can kinda do it.." Alice suggested, grinning happily. "Top of the mornin' to yer laddies!"

"My intro! That was good!" Jack smiled, high fiving Alice, "Nice job!" His thick Irish accent very noticeable.

"Well I watch too many of your videos a day!" Alice laughed, "I literally screwed homework so I could watch all of your videos!" Alice looked at every YouTuber sitting infront and around her.

(That's me! xD)

"So you did what I did!" Arixa beamed, "I used to do that all the time!"

"Well you're a troublemaker we'd expect that!" I smirked, chuckling to myself.

Arixa gently and playfully pushed me, I laughed and then wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" I refrained her from hitting me anymore and then gently let go.

"You better be!" Arixa grinned, turning back to face everyone else.

"Don't even ask me!" Felix looked away, laughing.

"I've already seen your Irish accent!" Jack smirked, "In the shoutout video!"

"Yeah I saw it too!" Alice sniggered, her red hair slipped nicely off her shoulders.

We were all laughing and having a good time, this was the happiest we had been for weeks! The thin, wispy air brushed past all of us, carrying both heat and cold, balancing the temperature.