Chapter 32: Torture Like Hell..

Video: Lullaby - Professor Green ft Tori Kelly. I thought that this song sort of relates to this chapter! Enjoy! ^-^

Normal POV

The Bandits and Kalel were patiently waiting for the group to enter the house, they had many plans that awaited them and some of the group members weren't doing too well. Arixa's head was starting to hurt, badly, she clutched her head as it began to throb.

"Are you okay?" Anthony asked her, he was slightly worried.

"Y-Yeah.. I'm fine.. Don't worry about me.." Arixa lied, trying desperately to hold in the pain and agony she was experiencing, she managed to keep her mouth shut as the pain got worse.

"Should we split up?" Paige inquired, running her hand through her hair.

"No.. We should all go together.. Just have weapons at the ready guys.." Felix remained calm and tried to stay strong, he was sort of the leader of this group.

"Alright." Arixa mumbled, limping towards the front door.

Kalel giggled quietly, "Hehe! Let the plan begin!" She whispered, the other Bandits seemed a little shocked when Kalel pulled out matches and a knife. Unknowingly, they were scared of her.

The group slowly opened the door, letting the ear-piercing sound of creaks fill the hollow, wispy house, The Bandits and Kalel were ready to make their move as the group reluctantly entered the terrifying environment. One of the few Bandits used the darkness as a cover, not making a single distinctive sound, he grabbed Alice slowly and sneakily, dodging the creaky floorboards that were ready to ruin this fatal plan. He covered her mouth with a cloth that had some sort of sleeping subtance, that made her pass out instantly, he then went for the next victim, passing Alice to another guy. Slowly stepping down the stairs, he accidently hit one of the floorboards, a loud screech filled the room, he remained quiet. The group looked around and didn't spot the cunning Bandit behind them, because he was wearing all black. The Bandit then moved on to his next victim, Mark, He put the cloth over his mouth and then carried him up, no one noticing that they had missing group members.

"Surprise!" Kalel whispered, slamming the front door behind them, she then lit a match a fiddled with it. "Should I drop it? Should I not?" She smirked, about to let go of the match.

"Kalel?! Stop!" Anthony shouted, anger fulfilling his dark brown eyes.

"Or what?!" Kalel muttered, her eyes daggering Arixa angrily, "How's your head sweetheart?" She grinned, turning back to look at Anthony's furious glare.

"Screw....you...Kalel!" Arixa stuttered, holding her head again.

"Ever wondered where on earth two of your group members are?" Kalel grinned deviously, looking straight into Anthony's eyes. "You're not gonna get away with this Anthony!" She stepped aside and dropped the match, the flames instantly engulfing the corroded, damp wood, she walked away swiftly.

*******************************

Mark's POV

I started to really care about Alice, but she was getting beat up right in front of me, I couldn't do anything with a shotgun pointed to my face, even the slightest sound and my head would have been blown to pieces.. I was pushed to the floor and held down by a foot on my back, my face engraving into the wet wood.

"You betta' watch 'urself lad!" The guy spoke threateningly, his foot digging into my back. His thick Brummie accent was very annoying to say the least. I didn't say anything, but I looked over at Alice's still conscious body, I won't let her die; I would risk my own life for her. After an awkward silence, I spoke up strongly.