Chapter 24: Traitors..

Picture: Basically how the three people are standing. (You'll understand xD)

Ashley's POV

I awoke to the sound of commotion, no one else seemed to be up, and the talking seemed to come from outside. I cautiously walked out, to see 3 figures talking, it was Mari, Joven and Alexia.

"G-Guys....What's going on?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"We.....we were just leaving..." Mari whispered, holding a bag.

"We can't put up with Felix's bullshit anymore!" Joven hissed, holstering his gun.

"W-Wait...what do you mean? A-And that's everything we have..." I muttered, getting my pistol out, I was shaking a little, but firmly kept my grip.

"Just....Don't tell them okay?" Joven pleaded, grabbing the remaining bags and turning to walk away.

"T-They're gonna find out anyway..." I replied, shaking the gun unevenly.

"Let them find out for themselves," Mari murmured, running away with Joven. They left instantly.

"Y-You brainwashed them..." I mumbled, stepping back slightly, "You're evil...Why the hell are you with us?" Alexia walked up to me and grabbed the gun from my hand, she pushed me to the floor and pointed it at me.

"You dare tell anyone what just happened, or how they escaped. Then it won't we be walkers that you'll have to worry about!" Alexia taunted me, venom coating every word she spoke. She threw my gun back at me and walked inside. I don't know what just happened, but I was extremely scared; she threatened me... and it was horrible. I walked into the house, terrified, but surprisingly wound up sleeping like a rock.

Ryan's POV

I was the first of the adults to be awake, it was only 6am, but that was according to my watch. The dawning light glowed upon the house, making the frozen lake shimmer and glisten, it was still extremely freezing, and Mari and Joven were nowhere to be found; along with three quarters of our supplies. I gently shook Anthony.

"Anthony. Wake up!" I whispered, shaking him lightly. He groaned a little, but got up reluctantly.

"What..?" Anthony moaned quietly, trying to keep his eyes open.

"Most of our supplies are gone, Mari and Joven are not here.." I half-whispered, half-yelled. This made Anthony shoot up quickly, he tiptoed towards the supplies and then walked back to me.

"Crap..." He muttered, rubbing his forehead slightly. "I think they robbed us and ran away...but why? That's not like them.."

"Maybe someone else knows about it?" I spoke quietly, looking at Felix, Mark, Ian, Alexia and Ashley, who were all still asleep.

~A Few Hours Later..~

Everyone was awake now, Ashley seemed a little anxious, so I approached her calmly, and asked if she was okay.

"Are you alright Ashley?" I questioned, putting my hand on her shoulder, I could feel her shaking just from one hand. What was she so scared about?

"Y-Y-Yeah...I'm fine.." She tried her best to pull a smile, but I could see right through it, I knew she was scared and hiding something.

"You know you can tell me anything...right?" I spoke softly, trying to calm her down slightly, you could see her panicking.

"Y-Y-Yeah...I do..." Ashley looked down straight away, fear and anxiousness controlling her every move. She kept looking at Alexia every so often, but each time I would look back, she wouldn't be there. I nodded.