Chapter 43: Remembered Love...

Picture: Lola Witts

Warning: Its gets a little offensive and obscene towards the end... (Disclaimer: I do not despise of any of these YouTubers and please remember that this is just a fucked up fanfiction xDD)

Anthony's POV

We ran for our lives as the horde of walkers limped their way towards us. At least a thousand walkers were hungry for flesh. Human flesh.

"Shit! We need a plan guys!" Mark yelled, as we continued running alongside each other.

"What do we do?!" Felix shouted, you could hear a slight bit of Swedish in his accent still, even after now.

"I don't know!" Ian screeched, continuing to run.

"House!" Alice screamed, her throat was beginning to ache, you could tell by how raspy her voice was.

"Wait what?!" Ryan and Jack shrieked back in confusion, unaware of what Alice had said.

"We can hide out in the house!" Alice explained again, trying to get her voice across over the thousands of walkers growling.

In a fit of terror, we all desperately ran inside the house and barricaded the living hell of out the door behind us.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We reloaded and checked our guns, if the walkers were to come here, at least we'd be ready. The house seemed as big as a mansion, it was quite old fashioned for a family home, to our left was the living room, ahead of us were stairs and a hallway leading to the back door, and to the right was the kitchen.

"This place can hold... We should just hide.. At least then if walkers do get in, we'll be ready for them." Felix explained, clicking his gun and holding it tightly. He was prepared for anything.

"God, I h-hope s-so.." Alice mumbled as Mark pulled her in close, for comfort.

"We should scout upstairs... I'm pretty sure there's a loft in a house like this too, bound to be somewhere discreet.." I scratched the back of my neck in a trance of thought.

"Everyone else check the other rooms for 'surprise' walkers.." Ian muttered, "After all... you never know..."

Jack, Mark, Felix and Ian checked downstairs, while Alice, me and Ryan checked upstairs. When searching the bedrooms, we actually found a few clips of ammo, and a singular bottle of water... Not much, but anything is good at this point. Ryan also seemed to find a few weapons too, like a hammer and hatchet, we hid those away in our bags for safe keeping...

Alice's POV

Me, Anthony and Ryan scouted upstairs, they checked the bedrooms and I checked the bathroom. I slowly approached the cabinet, opening it widely to reveal unknown 'deadly' substances and a knife with a blood covered cloth, Anthony and Ryan couldn't see me and I knew I'd need these later. The blood on the cloth seemed to be fresh, but it oddly wasn't infected. I grabbed the knife, bloodied cloth and the random, toxic substances and shoved them in my bag... Just in time too, since Anthony and Ryan walked in as soon as I did.

"Seems all clear, how about in here?" Ryan asked me, walking in alongside Anthony.

"Oh nothing much, just a few medical supplies, but I'll carry them.." I lied, there were times where I was a terrible liar and times where I was fool-proof, but it worked at the best of times. I quickly walked out of the bathroom and the two followed. Anthony checked his watch as we began walking downstairs.