Chapter 27: Saviour..

Picture: One of the messy hotel rooms

Felix's POV

Alice and Anthony were becoming close, kinda like how Ian and Ashley were, we walked reluctantly through the open area, until we came across a hotel of some sort. It looked quite unstable, but if there were supplies in there, then it didn't really matter.

"Everyone okay on ammo?" I asked, looking behind me at everyone.

"Yep!" Alice showed me her pistol and smirked at me confidently.

"Yeah." Ian unholstered his AK47, reloading it.

"Yes." Anthony grabbed his shotgun, locking and loading it.

"Yup!" Mark grinned slightly, hastily picking his rifle up.

"Let's go!" Ryan smirked a little, getting his pistol ready.

We slowly and stealthily walked into the hotel, Alice, Anthony and Ian went one way and Mark, Ryan and me, went the other way. We began searching a hotel room, a few walkers were in there, but we shot them instantly, so they weren't a problem. Various supplies were found too, like ammo and first aid, but no food.
As we entered the second room, blood and shattered glass littered the floor, the furniture smashed to bits. A young girl, who looked to be around 5 years old, lay still across the floor, blood staining her clothes and carpet around her, she had a teddy bear in one hand and a shard of glass in the other. She was dead..The scene was too messy to even imagine what had happened, but we didn't search further, we slowly moved to the next hotel room, trying to get rid of the scenario we had just saw.

"Damn...That's sad...I wonder what happened..." Ryan sighed, looking down as we entered another hotel room.

This hotel room was completely blood stained, walker bodies and fresh bodies were piled up inside, the smell too sickening to even breathe. We skipped that hotel room too, we weren't exactly doing too well, I wonder how Anthony, Alice and Ian were doing...

******************************

Alice's POV

I walked into one of the hotel rooms alone, keeping my pistol tight in grip. I searched the bathroom, kitchen and living room, I just needed to check both bedrooms now. I carefully walked into the smallest bedroom, it was quite dark and not much could be seen. I cautiously searched the bedroom and after 10 minutes, I walked out empty-handed.
I then walked into the master bedroom, I tiptoed over to the cabinet and found some medical supplies, forcefully stuffing them into my bag and walking out.

As soon I stepped out of the master bedroom, I heard footsteps, I held my gun close, sensing a presence behind me. I quickly knelt down and swiped my right leg back, making the guy instantly fall to the floor, when I aimed my gun at him I realised who he was.

"Oh! It's you!" I snarled, glaring at his devilish black eyes.

"Well hello to you to Alice!" He smirked, "Nice to see your not just a pretty face!"

"Fuck off," I locked and loaded my gun, forcefully putting it to his head.

"You don't have the guts!" He grinned evilly, smacking the gun out of my hand.

"Damn it.." I muttered, standing up in fighting stance. I kicked him in the hip and punched him in the face, he slapped me and pulled my hair, making me trip towards him.

"Tsk, tsk.. Naughty girl!" He smirked, he then kicked my stomach, which winded me, punched me in the face and aimed a gun at me. I laid across the floor, half dazed, I couldn't speak or see properly, my vision was blurry and my hearing was echoey. As I tried to stand up, he pushed me to the floor and my hands landed in glass...broken glass.