Chapter 42: Practically Invincible...

Felix's POV

I quickly picked up the device and read it to myself. I glanced up at Anthony's shocked face.

"Y-You're immune?!" I trembled slightly, shock still overpowering me.

"A-Apparently so..." Anthony stared down at his arm in utter confusion.

"B-But I thought Ashley was the only immune one in the world?" Ian blurted out, scratching his head in cluelessness.

"And you still believe that stupid bitch?" Ryan looked across at Ian with a slight glare.

"Okay, can we not cause arguments right now? We have bigger problems to deal with..." Mark huffed, speaking firmly but still calmly holding Alice in his arms.

"So that's what Ashley meant..." I heard Anthony mutter quietly, wait. What did he mean? I shrugged it off as we continued walking, the hills just becoming even more current than before, were we ever going to make it to Ailmoor? At this point it seemed like a long shot, but we sticked to the plan anyway. Alice was still not waking up, I mean, it didn't seem like she was going to turn, her skin wasn't rotting or anything. So why wouldn't she wake up?

"I've had a scratch like this, but not this many..." Mark sighed, "It made me a bit dizzy and drowsy, but I didn't pass out.." Mark looked like he could've cried, we've all been through so much. Lost practically everything to get to where we are now.

I would probably break down if Alice died, I couldn't bare to see another teen or child die the ways I've seen... As for Edgar and Maya, I don't know what happened, they just 'disappeared' one night. I hope to God they're okay, I couldn't bare to lose them either. They weren't just pugs to me, they felt like so much more. We must've walked quite a few miles before we came across a field of bodies, practically a guiser of blood covered the bodies and the dusty road. The bodies that were identified were claimed to be Bandits. I saw Anthony clenching his fists and shutting his eyes in anger, he held himself back; his eyes opening slowly as he crossed his arms and looked at the dead Bandit bodies.

"Well I'll be damned.." Ryan remarked into a mumble, sighing undoubtedly.

"They deserve it." Anthony stated coldly, you could see the anger and tension in his face. "Especially with the pain they've caused us."

I huffed in regret, "Let's just go...' I walked ahead of everyone and they soon followed, we'd been through a rough couple of days...

Alice started breathing deeply and her eyes slowly fluttered open. Her skin was paler than usual, but she didn't seem like she was dying, it seemed almost natural. What the hell is up with this apocalypse?!

"A-Alice!" Mark was happy, shocked and surprised, but who'd blame him?

"M-Mark..? What... Happened..?" Alice muttered, her weak, feeble body, trying to sit up carefully.

"I'll explain later... I'm just glad you're okay!" Mark sighed, "Are you able to stand?"

"I t-think so...." Alice murmured, as she was gently put down. She was shaky, but soon regained balance.

We kept a close eye on her as we eventually arrived at a station of some sort, it wasn't really like a train station, it was more like a pit stop if we were more specific. Anthony insisted on going first...

"Guys, I'm immune, I should go first..." Anthony sighed, edging closer and closer to the door before we'd even answered.

"Okay... But I'm going with you, in case you need backup..." Ian declared almost instantly, who knows what could happen?

Ian's POV

We both shuddered as we opened the door, the air flow had changed indefinitely. The door creaked open as icy cold air pelted our faces, it was quite dim inside, you could just make out the desks and filing cabinets that surrounded the room we had entered. Vague light only shone through the top windows above the door, but apart from that, it was practically pitch black. I was actually quite scared, I just wanted to get the hell out of here, it was too creepy for my liking. Anthony didn't seem scared at all, he may have shivered once or twice, but he was just cautiously searching the room.

"All clear.." He spoke loudly, it wasn't too loud, but I could still hear him as he turned to face me.

"Should we check for supplies then?" I asked quite dumbly, I am such a dumbass sometimes...

"Already thinking ahead!" Anthony smirked, as he walked over to a filing cabinet and began searching through it.

I smirked back as I also began searching for ammo, food or even medical supplies.

Quickly but quietly searching for any sort of supplies, we both found at least 10 clips of ammo, one small bag of medical supplies, and thankfully, some food. It was contained in a tightly wrapped bag, so it seemed edible.

As we walked back out, we noticed no sign of our group, as we looked to our right, we noticed them standing by a house of some kind.

"You found another place?" I glanced up at the building in front of me, it was gargantuan to say the least.

"Yeah, we figured it would be a good place to stay.." Jack explained, sliding his backpack off his shoulders and rummaging for a snack.

"We've pretty much checked all the rooms, it seems clear..." Mark talked quite doubtfully actually, like he knew our safety wouldn't last long. Well, he's right there.

"Alright then. So er... What time is it?" Anthony inquired awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck in a uncomfortable manor.

"Its... 3pm." Ryan paused as he almost instantly whipped out his iPhone to check the time.

Jack sighed, "How much longer do you think it'll be until we actually get to Camp Ailmoor?" He crossed his arms and glanced at the rest of us.

"I don't know.." Mark huffed, "I'd say about a day or two, but that's if we don't take any rests.." He pushed his hand through his hair in a sense of slight anger.

"BUZZ! BUZZ!" Felix's phone went off, indicating a text.

He grabbed it from his pocket as his eyes widened. It was from Dan Howell, but how was that possible?

Felix read it aloud, "If you're heading down south to Atlanta, you better hurry the fuck up." Felix instantly looked at all of us. "What the hell does that mean?!"

"How does he know we're heading to Atlanta?" Alice asked out of panic. And that's when we glanced at Jack.

He was froze in fear as he once again stared off into the distance, as if his eyes were transfixed. "G-Guys.... WE NEED TO FUCKING RUN!" He yelled in fear, grabbing us all as practically half of the population of America were mutilated walkers, chasing after us hungrily...

ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. New chapter coming very soon! So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3