Chapter 10: Sorrow..

Warning: Prepare for some tears..

Ryan's POV

We were too late... Ashley looked away in terror, we were all upset. Felix started to cry a little bit, they were close friends, I held Ashley close, keeping her behind me. Marzia was standing behind Felix, looking away. Mark was a little upset but he held it in. Ian and Anthony looked to the floor in sadness.

"I'm sorry Ken..." Felix stuttered, as he got his gun out, "I'm sorry we couldn't save you..." He looked away...

"PHEEW!" The gun went off, Ken fell to the floor, Ashley began to sob. Felix wiped his eyes and hugged everyone in the group, we headed back to the car...

"Open it then!" Ian whispered, pulling the handle.

"I can't!" Anthony snapped, "It's stuck!"

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Felix face palmed and hissed back. A herd of walkers began to limp in our direction, we had no time left..

"Quick everyone! Into the building!" I hissed, running for the door, "Use your guns if you have to!"

Little did we know, there were more problems to come...

We ran inside what seemed to be a block of apartments, we ran to the top and reloaded our guns, sitting at the end of the hallway.

"How many bullets do you guys have right now? It might take a while to reload so reload now!" I ordered worryingly.

"Four," Ashley replied.

"Eight," Felix added.

"Six," Marzia stated.

"Three," Anthony reloaded quickly.

"Two.. Crap!" Ian was annoyed. "No time to reload now,"

Everyone shot the walkers that were coming their way. Ian ran out first, then Anthony, Ashley, Marzia, Felix and then me. The walkers were still coming our way, we barricaded ourselves into an apartment and held the door.

"Ashley!" Felix and I shouted "Find a way outta here!"

******************************

Ashley's POV

I began to frantically searching for something, then I realised...

"W-Walker!" I yelped "I-It's on fire!"

Ryan shot the walker with the very little ammo he had left, it was dead but still on fire.

"Guys? What we gonna do? Let it burn or put it out with water...Either way causes a fire," Ryan shouted, "The walker is by an electrical plug, the power is still on!"

"We need to get outta here!" Felix yelled, he looked at the door, the windows were jammed shut, "Fuck..."

The fire spread in seconds, minutes later, we were trapped, there was a jump we had to make.

"Guys! Go me and Ashley got this!" Ian shouted, still holding the door. He then whispered,
"Ashley....you need to go.."

"N-no! I'm not leaving without you!" I screamed, sobbing uncontrollably.

"J-just go! I'll catch up.." Ian replied, distraughtly. I knew he wouldn't make it, but he's giving up his life...for me.
I hugged him one last time, sobbing terribly, I made the jump, Ryan caught me.

"Let help you!" Anthony shouted.

"NO! Just go! Get Ashley outta here!" Ian shrieked, Anthony started to get a little upset, he nodded understandingly. We left the fiery building. Explosions. I started wailing uncontrollably..

"I-Ian...." I cried, "H-He's gone..."

Ryan, Felix, Mark, Marzia and Anthony, all hugged me.

"M-Maybe he escaped?!" Anthony stuttered, worry and pain trembled throughout his voice.

"Y-Yeah! He could have made it out.." I replied, I then looked back at the building, the entire block of apartments looked like they were gonna collapse.

"W-W-We can wait for him..." I looked over at the building once more..Another herd of walkers were coming our way.

"Ashley we need to go!" Ryan trembled

"N-No! I can't leave Ian!" I cried.

"Ash, look at me!" Felix was shaking a little bit, I looked into his crystal light blue eyes, crying silently, "We need to go," he hugged me as I cried I pulled away a few seconds later.
I didn't care if walkers were coming our way, I still wanted to stay, Ryan and Felix held me back gently as I screamed at the top of my voice.

"IAN!! PLEASE GET OUT OF THERE!!" I yelled, sobbing uncontrollably.

******************************

Ian's POV

I was still inside the burning building, walkers were still coming my way, I had no ammo, I was screwed. I heard Ashley screaming and I began to get a little upset.. I really care about her, I didn't want to die, but I'd rather die knowing she's safe. I was coughing uncontrollably, this fire had spread quick.. this has to be the end for me..

Felix's POV

I held back Ashley as she cried into mine and Ryan's arms, me and Ryan ran to open the car door as soon as possible, we didn't have ammo. Just then Ashley shrieked.

"AGH!!" Ashley screamed, she was being tackled by a walker, me and Ryan grabbed the walker from behind, shoving it away from her.
We helped her up and tried to open the car door, no luck. We smashed the window, grabbed our stuff and made a run for it! Damn that was close, How the fuck did we escape that?!

ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you enjoyed this teary chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. More chapters await! So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3