Chapter 2: Unexpected Encounter!

Picture: Ashley with a gun.

Marzia's POV

I heard Ashley scream my name. "MARZIA! BEHIND YOU!" I turned around, the walker wrestled me to the floor. Ashley was covering her mouth with her hands, Felix ran and shot the walker, pushing it off my body, Ashley was trembling in fear.

"You okay?" Felix hugged me.

"Y-yeah!" I nodded, shaking uncontrollably. He helped me up.

"I-I'm sorry...I never warned you sooner." Ashley cried "I'm afraid to use a gun..."

"You did warn us soon enough. Don't worry, I help you gain confidence, we're safe as long as we keep our guard up." Felix hugged Ashley and then kissed my forehead,"We'll get through this, together!" Felix reloaded his gun, Ashley grabbed hers and I kept mine in reach. We left the warehouse with our bags full, we had as much supplies as we could carry.

"There! Ashley, you see that walker?" Felix pointed

"Yeah?" Ashley replied.

"Right! Okay get your gun out." Felix ordered softly

Ashley got her gun out and held it correctly.

"Right, so a few tips, Always aim for the head." Felix helped Ashley hold her gun "Take a deep breath and pull the trigger, so that you won't shake it so much and also make sure you look along the top to gain some more accuracy, okay?"

"Okay!" Ashley followed the tips

She held the gun, looking along the top, she took a deep breath and pulled the trigger. Bullseye!

"Nice! Right between the eyes!" Felix congratulated Ashley.

"Thanks!" she smiled brightly

"Okay! Let's put some miles between us and this place!" I smirked.

We got into the car and put our bags in the boot. We continued driving, looking for a place to spend the night.

Ashley's POV

As I was sitting in the back, I was playing with Edgar and Maya. Felix started the conversation.

"What's your favourite video game Ashley?" Felix asked

"Ah! That's hard! There have been a ton of good video games...If I could pick three...It would be The Walking Dead, The Last of Us and Outlast. What about you?" I replied

"My favourite? Hmm...I actually have 5!" Felix laughed

Marzia laughed too, so did I.

"Really?" I questioned

"Yup! Heavy Rain, The Walking Dead, The Last of Us, Journey and Beyond Two Souls!" Felix continued.

"Cool!" I gazed out of the window, the sun shining brighter than ever, It looked down on the entire earth, just as it used to. But my darkest memories would always shower upon me, every time.

"How on earth do you get your eyeliner so perfect, Marzia!" I exclaimed "Whenever I do it I look like an Egyptian!" I laughed. Marzia laughed too.

"Well, It takes quite a bit of time, you have to use little strokes and then bring it out." Marzia explained

"You honestly do it like a boss!" I said, in a epic voice, Marzia laughed

"It looks.....FABULOUS!" Me and Felix said in a kawaii voice! We all laughed.

"Can we listen to the radio?" I asked politely.

"Yeah ok!" Marzia agreed with me.

Felix turned it on. There was a slight crackling to the radio, but the voices were very clear.