Chapter 31: What You Dont Know...

Picture: The abandoned house they find.

Mark's POV

I saw Alice staring at my arm in hurt and sadness, her eyes swelling with tears.

"I-It's not a bite!" I whispered, looking behind me to make sure the door was shut, "I-It's a scratch.. I-It could be different!" I stuttered, looking at her in worry.

"H-How long have you had it?" She mumbled, not daring to break our eye contact, she was probably trying to see if I was lying. Smart.

"A week, I swear!" I hissed with worry, still looking her dead in the eye. She looked away, a few tears falling down her cheeks.

"I won't tell anyone... But you need to find out what the hell it is!" Alice murmured, "Cause my friend turned within two days.. I hope you're not lying to me.."

"I promise I'm not!" I debated quietly, Alice nodded and hugged me.

"P-Please don't die..." I heard her whisper, she pulled away and got up to walk off. I stared at my arm once again and then burrowed my head in my hands.

Felix's POV

I can't stop thinking about Marzia, I act like I'm over it but I'm really not. I feel empty without her, without seeing her beautiful smile or cute accent, I'm stuck in hell on earth, without the one I truly love... When I'm alone, she's all I ever think about, and that's when I think about Minx and Ken, I couldn't bare the thought that I couldn't save any of them. I just let it happen, and I was always the one to put them out of their misery, but I guess I've suffered too much to give up now. I stood up and walked out of my room, I quickly wiped my eyes, Ryan must've known what I was thinking because he pulled me in for a manly hug. We pulled away and that's when I saw Arixa.

"You alright?" I sniffed, walking towards her.

"Y-Yeah... I am now.." Arixa smiled, "How about you?"

"I'm okay... I guess..." I sighed, pushing my hair back once again. "How many supplies do we have left Ryan?" I asked, looking at him. I had to stay strong for the group right? We were all broken at this point..

"We're kinda low, there's enough for a week.. But that's it.." Ryan huffed, zipping up his backpack and running his hand through his hair.

"What are we gonna do about Kalel? She said she was gonna be back.." Anthony questioned, looking at Arixa for a split-second.

"I don't know.." Ian shrugged, "We just gotta keep an eye out.."

******************************

Unknown POV

This woman, her name is Kalel, she asked for our help and in return we would get what we wanted.. We couldn't find that group after they escaped, so Kalel suggested we kidnap three of the women and one of the guys, since they were the most liked or most cared about. Kalel said that two of them are close to Anthony, and that would sort out her situation. The plan might work, it could go either way, but Kalel seems a little sketchy, like she's doing this for her own good.

"Are you sure this will work?" I inquired, she walked over to me, holding a knife threateningly.

"We will make it work! And then I can stab Anthony, for the pain he caused ME!" Kalel shouted, clenching the knife harder and harder, until her knuckles were white with anger. "Then I can kill his little bitch and so called angel of a girl! They won't see what's coming... and I hope your into gore!" She smirked deviously, her evil voice making goose bumps form on my skin.. You can't judge me for being a pussy, she's absolutely psychotic!

******************************

Paige's POV

Arixa was getting better now, we need to move on from this cabin, find somewhere new and hopefully some supplies. For all we know, Kalel could be tracking us, she could even have more people on her side, lying to them just to get what she wants. But who knows?

We packed up all of our stuff, checked over the cabin once more and left instantly. Arixa was still in quite some pain, so Anthony helped her walk, she could stand at least. Felix and Ryan were talking alongside, Mark was holding one of his arm's sleeve, I didn't know why, so I let it slide. Alice seemed a little worried as she walked alongside him, Ian had his arm around me, which made me feel safe and relaxed, I leaned my head on his shoulder as we continued walking.

"Where to now?" Arixa sighed, struggling to walk and leaning on Anthony a little.

"I don't know... We keep walking I guess, find someplace else to stay.." Felix huffed, looking at his watch, "Its already 3pm, so we better get a move on.."

"I can carry you if you want?" Anthony offered to Arixa, looking into her eyes with comfort.

"No, I'll be alright Anthony.." Arixa insisted, typical of her. Doesn't want to be the burden in the group, even if she is severely injured.

"Just... Let me know if you feel the slightest pain.. " Anthony replied, looking out for any place to stop.

"Do you think Kalel is tracking us?" I asked, my voice filled with a slight worry.

Ian shrugged, "Not sure.. Hopefully not.."

"I don't know," Anthony paused and then looked at Arixa, "But if she dares to try to hurt you again, then she won't get away with it..." Anthony sighed, looking up at the blinding colourful sky.

Arixa smirked and leaned her head on Anthony's shoulder, Anthony glanced back at her, kissing her forehead and helping her walk once again. After many miles of walking, we soon found an abandoned house that looked creepy as hell, but if there were supplies in there, then we'd all have to braven up. As we walked closer and closer, the dark grey wood was damp and corroded; you could burn it in an instant. All of the windows were broken and a few faint figures could be seen inside, they had the guts to go in then. We all stared at the lonely, creepy house in front of us, the sound of wind making it even creepier. Ian was trying to act like he wasn't scared, but I could totally tell he was, I laughed a little inside. Anthony didn't look scared though, he looked... curious as he held Arixa's slightly shaking body close to him.

Kalel's POV

Me and The Bandits stared from the broken windows at the same group they were after, we hid behind the walls and peeked every few seconds, so we weren't in sight.

"How are we supposed to trap them?" One of the guys whispered, scratching his head in confusion.

"Oh easy!" I grinned, talking quietly, "We shut and lock the door behind them, take the group members we want and keep them captive, let them all come running up and we injure them. Then we burn this place to the ground..." I emphasized the last part very slowly and creepily, a devious grin spread across my face. Don't worry Anthony! My psychotic plan has just begun...

ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you guys enjoyed this creepy chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. I will be adding new YouTubers soon, can you guess who they are? In the meantime, keep an eye out for more The Last Moment... So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3