Chapter 16: FlashBacks And Nightmares!

Ian's POV

"So how did you escape that building Ian?" Felix asked me, warming his hands to the fire.

"Well, what happened was..." I trailed off, imagining the entire scene, once again.

The building was still burning as I was looking for a way out, I then found an open window; but the drop was quite far. Flames were completely covering the other windows and doors, this was the only escape route. I had to risk it, the building was going to collapse at any second; walkers were outside, so I hoped that I would make it out of Mississippi alive. The building exploded, I was thrown out, but my legs were burning - I couldn't get up - not to mention that walkers were coming my way. I passed out completely, but then awoke to the sound of gunfire. I opened my eyes, to see a walker on top of me, I began trying to push it off, until it got shot in the head, I backed up, looking behind me.

"You okay, man?" the guy asked me, reloading his rifle. He had a southern accent.

"Yeah I'm okay, thanks!" I replied, coughing a lot, getting up and dusting myself off, "I'm Ian,"

"No problem. I'm Sean," he smirked at me, then began shooting more walkers, I joined him, reloading my AK47.

All of a sudden, I heard the sound of automatic guns from behind us, as I turned around, I noticed there were two guys and they had a ton of grenades, two crossbows and ammo. They were covered in black, the only thing you could see was their eyes, nose and mouth; I knew who they were, Bandits.

"Oh hey Sean!" One of the guys smirked evilly, whipping out a knife. Sean tried to shoot him, but it didn't work.

"We learnt from last time!" The other guy chuckled, reloading his shotgun. He opened up his jacket to reveal a bullet-proof vest.

"Who the hell are you?!" I asked, furiously, completely mind-boggled.

"You may not have heard of us...But we're known as the Bandits.." They both said evilly, grinning wildily.

"Just go... you don't want to get involved with this stuff, seriously." Sean warned me, looking back at the Bandits.

"But you--" Sean interrupted me, there was no changing his mind.

"No ifs, no buts.... just go, save yourself." Sean replied, looking at the Bandits with fire in his eyes.

Even though I hesistated immensely, I did has he said, walking away. Just four metres away from me, the Bandits shot Sean in the stomach, he yelled aloud, wincing in pain. I ran to go back, but the Bandits began trying to shoot at me, I got away, leaving Sean behind...

"Sorry Sean," I mumbled to myself, dodging the bullets.

"After that, I was just roaming, I had a few close calls, but I made it out." I sighed, looking down.

"Are they going to be a threat to us?" Felix asked, pushing his hair back once again.

"Who? The Bandits? Well, I don't know. Its been over 48 hours since I last saw them.." I fixed my bowl cut, sighing sadly.

"Thank god you made it," Ashley replied, "I was at breaking point. I lost it after I thought you were gone, and it led to this." She pointed to her arm shamefully.

"Well, from now on, we're gonna keep an eye on you, make sure you don't do it again.." I looked at her, smiling a little, she smiled back, looking to the floor.

"Bandits?" Matt asked in confusion or memory, I couldn't tell.

"How did you make it here then Sohinki?" Anthony asked, looking across at him.