Chapter 8: Saved Again!

Warning: This chapter gets a little gory.

Picture: Ashley after the explosion...

Ashley's POV

I was drifting in and out of consciousness, I felt pain rush through my left arm, my leg felt twisted and I felt tears running down my face. I could hear the moans of walkers nearby, I was terrified for my life....I had no energy to scream in pain, so I could only whimper.

"ASHLEY!!" Felix shouted, I could see him running towards me, his face purely scared, he was looking at my left arm, I began shaking uncontrollably. Anthony ran over too, he seemed ok, just a few cuts and bruises. I felt a migraine lurking around the left side of my head, It felt like my heart was in my head. "Dun, Dun......Dun, Dun......Dun, Dun...." Pain. Just pure Pain..

"OH MY GOD!" Anthony shrieked.

"W-what is it...." I trailed off, my eyes began to close and...........Unconsciousness...

******************************

Anthony's POV

Ashley went unconscious, her left arm was pierced with a sharp piece of metal from a car.

Felix stuttered "W-we gotta get it off her!"

I stared into the distance, a herd of walkers were coming our way.

"Fuck! Then we need to hurry up!" I shouted "Ryan! Come help Felix! Me, Ian and Marzia will keep the walkers off you!"

Ashley became conscious again.

"T-t-this might hurt a bit ok?" I heard Ryan shout.

"1....2....3!" Felix stuttered, they gently pulled Ashley up.

"AGHHHHHH!" Ashley moaned.

"Sorry!" Felix shrieked, they pulled her off once more and quickly carried her into the car.
Felix and Ryan sat in the 3 seated row with Ashley, Marzia sat at the back helping Felix and Ryan, Ian sat at the front with me.

"How is she at the moment?" I asked, instantly starting the engine and driving off.

"She's still unconscious, but we've stopped the bleeding." Ryan continued "Do you have any water on you?"

"Yeah," Ian replied, handing him a water bottle.

Ryan's POV

Ashley was still unconscious, Felix sat her upright and I was checking the wound on her left arm. I checked for a pulse, slow, but she was still alive.

"Is she going to be okay?" Marzia asked, her concerned voice echoed throughout the car.

"She's still unconscious, but she's ok," I replied, moving her hair out of her face.

"Crap! We got more walkers, Ian, Felix and Ryan I need you to shoot them down," Anthony ordered, he rolled down our windows.

"Pheew! Pheew! Bang!"

The walkers were dead. We reloaded our guns and put them away.

"What the hell caused that explosion?!" Felix questioned, checking on Ashley.

"I think it might have been a gas leak or something due to how hard we were thrown back," Anthony turned right, scratching his neck.

******************************

Ashley's POV

My eyelids fluttered open, to see Felix and Ryan looking at me, my left arm was still stinging like hell, my right leg was starting to feel better.

"Hey, are you okay?" Felix asked

"Yeah..." I mumbled "What happened?"

"You were knocked out by the explosion and your arm landed into a piece of metal, we got it out, but that's gonna leave one hell of a scar." Ryan told me, "We were all worried sick, a herd of walkers were coming our way, but we managed to get you in the car in time."

I still felt quite dizzy, as I slowly sat up, Ryan handed me a water bottle.

"Here, drink this! You lost a lot of blood..." Ryan comforted me. I grabbed the water bottle gently, I unscrewed the lid and silently swallowed the entire bottle, I needed it, I was literally dying of thirst...

******************************

ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope ya enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. More chapters await. Sorry this chapter was shorter than usual, I had lots of homework to do...Will try to keep on schedule... So stay tuned and....

PEACE OUT X3