Chapter 49: Last Wish...

Picture: This is how I picture the outside of Camp Ailmoor tbh

Anthony's POV

Soon, it became nightfall, everyone decided to go to sleep early, apart from me and Ari. Even though it was only 11pm, we decided to stay up anyway. Out of our group, excluding Felix and Marzia's cabin, ours was the only one with a double bed. We both sat on the edge of the bed, just talking; it felt like we weren't in the apocalypse anymore. There were a few points when we made eye contact and couldn't look away, and then other points when sensual glances were exchanged. Lust is a definite hypnotising thing...

A while later, we were cuddling under the covers, and soon fell asleep into each others arms.

Ian's POV

I slowly walked out of my cabin, as Ashley stayed asleep, I tiptoed past the cabins to get to Dan's cabin, I gently knocked on his door, which was surprisingly opened almost straight away, no doubt he was a light sleeper.

"What's wrong?" He mumbled sleepily, rubbing his eyes.

"I need to use that machine thingy again.." I whispered, my nervousness beginning to show.

"But you already have!" Dan hissed, looking around so there were no other people about.

"Please Dan!" I half-shouted, half whispered, "You don't understand.."

He soon rolled his eyes and closed the cabin door behind him, leading the way back to the technologic room. "Fine. But if this thing stops working, you're fixing it." Dan snapped, in once again what seemed to be a sleepy motion.

I followed him past every single cabin until we got to that one room. Dan messed with his hair a little as he dragged his weary body towards the controls.

"Who are you saving?" He asked in a dull, irritated tone.

"Paige, and she died on the outskirts of Detroit..." I sighed glumly, looking to the floor and shuffling my feet.

Oddly enough, the machine wasn't as loud as it was before, but undoubtedly quiet. Soon after, Paige stepped out of the portal and ran up to me to hug me tightly.

"T-Thank you Ian..." She whispered softly, "You didn't have to save me y'know.." I heard her mutter as we pulled away.

"But I wanted to... I love you, and I don't want to lose you again.." I spoke with passion and some source of empathy, she smirked as I pulled her in for another tight hug.

I mouthed to Dan 'Thank you' and walked out of that room with him and Paige, she couldn't share with me at this point, so for now she had her own cabin.

Normal POV

The Next Morning...

Arixa and Anthony were one of the last people to wake up, as they walked out of their cabin, they overheard Jim, Tanya and Alfie's conversation.

"Did you hear any odd noises last night?" Jim inquired uneasily, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I did." Tanya agreed, crossing her arms and going into deep thought.

"I might have... But do walkers moan in a pleasurous way?" Alfie questioned, the three of them becoming exceedingly confused.

"No clue..." Jim sighed, walking in the other direction with Tanya and Alfie.

Arixa and Anthony both went slightly pale, interchanging nervous and awkward glances... Looks like they were a little too loud last night...

Later That Day..

The entire group were checking up on their daily usage of food, ammo, resources and weaponry. Connor, Joey and Phil were checking food stock. Ryan, Mark and Ken were checking ammo usage. Ian, Anthony, Arixa and Paige were checking the weaponry. And pretty much everyone else checked the remaining resources that didn't fit into any of the other three categories. Once a few people had finished the checklist, they soon began to chip in and help out reinforcing the parts of the wall barrier that seemed hazardous to the odd walker or two. They had seemed to be very well-rounded when it came to keeping track of certain things, some more than others. But there's so much more that'll hit them this time around, half of them won't even know what the hell will get them this time. As said of before, sooner or later, everyone's luck runs out...

ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. This chapter once again was short... I'm sorry guys! D: I just have a few short ideas and a slightly explosive ending! >:3 Still hope you're enjoying the story anyways! Last chapter is next chapter O_O More chapters coming soon guys! So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3