Twin? - Part 2 - Thor x Loki x Reader

The second part of this imagine for bloddyhellll. Hope you all enjoy.

"I am afraid that it is not that simple. Loki.........." Thor began to explain. Stopping as (Y/n) suddenly moved over the table. Taking his hands in hers.

"I know what Loki did. That he hurt people. That what he did was wrong. And I know he needs to be punished. But jealousy is a very powerful emotion, and it can make even the best of us do things that we wouldn't normally do. I know that is no excuse, but I can sense that you understand. Sense that you can still see that there is good in him. Sense that once again he can be the brother you love. All I ask is that you give me the chance to help you, Thor. And allow me a chance to love him too. I know that you don't know me. That given what, and who I am, that you have no reason to trust me. But I have spent many years in this realm. Many years living with Midgardians. And I have never harmed a single one. If you allow me to show you. If you will allow me to help you see. I can prove that all I say is true." (Y/n) told him, as Thor felt her squeeze his hands tighter.

She was of course right. The last thing that he should do was trust her. If all her claims about her powers were true, then in the right circumstances, she could be as dangerous, if not more dangerous than Loki. Yet she was also right about him still seeing good in his brother. That he believed that he could still be the brother he cared for. And she was also right that given the fact that she and Loki were the same blood, that she deserved a chance to help, and get to know her twin. And Thor could tell from the pleading look in her eyes, just how important this truly was to her.

"What do you want me to do?" Thor asked. Feeling his heart skip a beat as the princess of Alfheim smiled at him. Her whole body seeming to send out a radiant glow.

"Remove the collar and the manacles. I will then be able to show you everything. To show you that all I have said is true. I swear that I mean you, nor any of the other Avengers any harm. I am not looking for revenge for your defeat of our brother. I want to help. I want to have the hole in my heart filled. To meet the part of me that is missing. I will get down on my knees and beg you, if that is what you want. Please." (Y/n) beseeched, as Thor reached up and brushed away the tears from her cheek.

"I will be back. I will allow you to prove it, my lady." The God of Thunder almost whispered, as he kept his hand on her cheek. (Y/n)'s tears sparkling like diamonds in her eyes. Thor getting to his feet and leaving the room. Returning to the others who had been watching every movement and word.

"No! Are you insane? This is not going to happen!" Clint declared, as Thor stepped back into the room.

"You are not freeing her or taking that damn collar off. She is Loki's sister for god's sake. We let her free, and she could cause more death and destruction than he did." Clint continued. The archer angry beyond words that Thor would even contemplate doing anything so foolish.

"I believe what (Y/n) is saying. I believe that we should give her a chance to prove that she is not like my brother. Loki's time in Asgard for his crimes is coming to an end. I will bring him here to serve the rest of his penance. And when I do, I will be allowing (Y/n) to meet him." Thor told Clint and the others. The God of Thunder feeling slightly angered that his judgment, in this particular area, was being questioned.

"Er.......Thor. I can understand that this is important to you. But don't you think that she might..........well, that she might just be clouding your mind a little?" Steve asked cautiously, as the God turned to look at him.

"I think that old star spangled banner here might actually have a point this time. Because she is certainly clouding my mind." Tony added with a chuckle. As he continued to look at the ethereal beauty in the other room.

"Do you actually think that she could help?" Fury suddenly asked. All eyes turning to look at the director.

"I believe that we should give her the opportunity to prove that she can. Yes." Thor replied, as Fury moved closer to the mirror and looked at (Y/n).

"I want you all suited up and ready to go. If we move that power limiter and it goes bad, I want you all armed and ready for anything. I'll have her taken to a room that we can better control. We will take off the restraints then and allow her to prove what she says is true." Fury declared. Clint looking at all the others as they nodded in agreement. The archer believing that they had all lost their minds.

>>------------------------------<< 

The team stood in the empty room. Each one was suited and armed. Each of them wondering if they could be facing another attack when the power limiter was removed from (Y/n)'s neck. Bruce ready to change, if the Hulk was needed. Clint had made it more than abundantly clear that he did not like the decision. Even though she did not possess the sceptre. Clint was still concerned that if he could be used once, then it was possible that he could be used again. The archer deciding to himself that if even the slightest thing happened, then he would shoot first, and ask questions later.

Suddenly the doors to the room opened. (Y/n) being led in by a number of S.H.I.E.L.D agents who escorted her over to where the Avengers waited. Slowly Fury made his way over to her. Unlocking the manacles and then the power limiter.

"Don't make me regret this." Fury said quietly, as the heavy metal restraints fell to the floor.

"I won't." (Y/n) assured with a soft smile, as she rubbed her wrists and throat.

Without warning, a brilliant bright light filled the room. All those present shielding their eyes until the glow vanished. Leaving behind it, the princess of Alfheim, and queen of the Jotun, revealed in all her regal glory. Not a single man or woman present able to believe what they were witnessing.

Replaced were the simple Midgardian clothes that she had been wearing. (Y/n) now dressed in a long flowing white gown. Its hems stitched with golden thread, and a golden belt at her waist. Her hair looked like the night sky. The vast waves of jet black locks decorated with sparkling stones that appeared like the stars in a vast galaxy. Her eye glittering like perfectly cut emeralds in the light of the room. And her flawless skin, shimmered with the faintest hint of a light blue glow.

It was fair to say that even though Thor knew of the beauty of those that inhabited Alfheim, even he himself had never seen anything quite so exquisite. And as (Y/n) glided effortlessly over to him. He felt strangely glad that he had not grown up calling her sister. For that meant that he had a chance to call her something else.

"Thank you for allowing me to prove to you I am what I say." (Y/n) said, as she took the God of Thunder's face in her hands. Her thumbs softly brushing over his beard.

"Now, Thor. Son of Odin. Close your eyes and see." (Y/n) whisper. Thor doing as he was told. His mind instantly filling with thoughts and images of (Y/n)'s life.