The apple doesn't fall far from the tree - Expendables - Christmas x Reader

"Hey Tool!" Christmas shouted out as he walked into the shop.

"Who does the Kawasaki Ninja H2 belong to." Christmas asked, as he saw that Tool, had his head buried in the paper, while someone else was working on Barney's tattoos.

"What the fuck? I thought Barney only let you work on him, who the hell is that?" Christmas said, looking at the back of the woman that was hunched over Barney, the buzzing sound of her tattoo gun filling the small parlour.

"The answer to both those questions is one in the same." Tool said, chewing on the toothpick in his mouth.

"Sweetheart, I want you to meet someone." Tool called out, looking up from his paper.

Christmas watched as the women rose from her chair, gave Barney a kiss on the cheek, and turned towards where Christmas and Tool now stood. Christmas's eyes widened as the younger woman walked towards them, a warm beautiful smile on her lips that made it impossible for him not to stare. She was most certainly stunning, and there was also something strangely familiar about her that Christmas couldn't quite put his finger on. Both of her arms and the top of her chest were covered in brightly coloured tattoos, the skin-tight jeans and top she wore, were making Christmas's imagination run wild as she came to stand next to Tool, the older man placing his arm around her shoulders and a kiss to her forehead.

"(Y/n), I would like you to meet Christmas, Christmas, this is my daughter (Y/n)." Tool said proudly, as he looked down at the young woman.

"Oh, so your Christmas. Pop's and uncle Barney have told me all about you." (Y/n) said, holding out her hand for him to shake.

"Uncle Barney?" Christmas said, looking at Barney as he came up behind Tool and (Y/n).

"Yeah, uncle Barney." Barney told him, as he too placed a kiss to the girl's head.

"Well if you two will give me a few minutes, I just have to finish one more thing, and you will have my undivided attention." (Y/n) said, grabbing Barney by the hand and pulling him back towards the chair to put the last touches to Barney's new tattoo.

"I didn't know you had a kid." Christmas said, taking the beer that Tool was offering him.

"Barney is the only other person to really knows about her, she spent most of her life living with her mom; mine isn't exactly the life you want a daughter to see; but she's always been my little girl." Tool said, watching as his daughter, cleaned up Barney, and wrapped his shoulder in clear wrap.

"Doesn't look like the apple fell far from the tree, she taking over the family business?" Christmas chuckled, looking slightly confused as he saw a twinkle in Tool's eye.

"Sweetheart, if ya finished with Barney, why don't you come and show Christmas what you can do." Tool called out, grabbing a scarf from the table next to him as his daughter walked over.

Christmas's eyebrows furrowed as Tool turned (Y/n) around and placed the blindfold over her eyes.

"I'm gonna put three guns on the table, I want you to tell Christmas what they are and break them down as you do it. Ok?" Tool asked, smiling as his daughter nodded.

Tool went over to the wall, punching a code into a pad, a door opening to reveal a panel full of weapons.

"I've just got these in, (Y/n) hasn't seen them yet." Tool told Christmas, as Barney watched on, amused at his friend's confusion.

As Tool placed the weapons on the table, (Y/n) smiled as her fingers ghosted over the first gun, before she picked it up and began to dismantle it.

"It's a Beretta 9mm pistol; barrel length 4.9 inches. Semi-automatic, lightweight pistol designed to replace the M1911A1 .45 calibre pistol, and .38 calibre revolver. Can be fired, in either a double or single action mode, and can be unloaded without activating the trigger while the safety is in the "on" position. 15 round mag and can be fired without the magazine inserted." (Y/n) said, placing the parts of the pistol, neatly on the table, as Tool and Barney smiled at one another.

"This is a M107 .50 calibre sniper rifle, manufactured by Barrett; this particular model had the 20 inch barrel length. Semi-automatic long range sniper rifle, capable of delivering precise, rapid fire on targets up to 2,000 meters. Dual chamber detachable muzzle brake, dual barrel springs and long mainspring design to reduce recoil. Uses a variable power day sight, has a 10-round detachable box magazine and weighs 35 pounds fully loaded." Christmas sat back in his seat, still struggling to believe that the beautiful woman before him could actually be quite this good.

(Y/n) smiled as she picked up the last gun, holding it expertly against her shoulder. "Ah, one of my personal favourites; it's the M240B, manufactured by FN Herstel, used by the Navy, Army, Marine Corp and the Airforce. Weighs 27.1 pounds, barrel length 24.8 mm, calibre 7.62 x 51 mm. Max rate of fire 950 rounds per minute, max range of 3,725 metres; general purpose machine gun, fully automatic, its belt fed from a 100 round bandoleer. Base of the barrel is chromium plated, reducing barrel wear to a minimum." (Y/n) said, placing the last part of the gun on the table.

As (Y/n) reached up to take the blindfold off, Tool stopped her, placing a knife in her hand and spinning her around three times before stopping her to face him.

"Do you know the picture of the skull on the wall?" Tool asked, watching as (Y/n) slowly centred herself before nodding her head.

"I want you to hit right between the eyes." Tool said, as within an instant (Y/n) had spun on her heels the knife leaving her hand and landing directly on target.

Barney and Tool laughed as Christmas spat out his beer, looking at (Y/n) as she slowly pulled the blindfold from her eyes.

"That's my girl." Tool smiled, pulling her proudly to his side.

"And yes, one day she will carry on the family business." Tool said, as Barney walked up to Christmas.

"Not bad, is she?" Barney said, smiling discreetly as he watched Christmas stare at (Y/n) who was putting the guns back together.

"That's an understatement." Christmas hummed, as his eye stopped at her ass.

"If you're gonna ask her out, I'll give you a warning, don't hurt her or you'll have her pops and uncle to answer to." Barney warned, slapping Christmas on the back.

"You mean you'll let me take her out?" Christmas asked in disbelief.

Barney chuckled. "She was obviously trying to impress you, and if you don't ask her, she will only ask you; but if you want to do it now, you better be quick." Barney said, pointing towards the door as (Y/n) grabbed her helmet and made her way outside.

"Hey, wait!" Christmas called out, chasing through the doorway, catching (Y/n) as she got on her bike.

"You don't fancy grabbing a beer, do you?" Christmas asked, smiling as (Y/n) took her helmet back off.

"Is the Ducati Desmosedici yours?" (Y/n) asked, indicating at the large red bike not far from her own.

Christmas nodded, standing up straighter as he looked proudly at the machine.

"Well hotshot, you show me the way, and we can have that beer now if you like." (Y/n) chuckled, as Christmas rushed over to his bike, starting it up and pulling up to the side of her.

"And I might just show you how to throw a knife in return, pops tells me that you're nowhere near as good as he is." (Y/n) smirked, as she put her helmet on her head.

"Give me half a chance and I'll show you how good I am, sweetheart." Christmas said, wriggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh, we'll see hotshot, we'll see." (Y/n) said, suddenly putting her bike in gear, and speeding off through the evening light.

Christmas couldn't help but laugh as he quickly followed; realising that the apple really hadn't fallen far from the tree.