Harry Hart and the Lady of the Lake - Kingsman x Reader

I thought I'd do a Kingsman imagine, and as it always seems to be Eggsy that gets the love, I thought I'd show the older Galahad some too. Hope its ok and no one is too much OOC 😊

Harry and Eggsy had been called to a meeting with Arthur and Merlin.

"Harry, do ya know what all this is about?" Eggsy asked.

Harry shook his head. "I've no idea Eggsy, all Merlin said was that it was of the utmost importance. There is no point in conjecture, we will know soon enough."

As they make it to the conference room Arthur and Merlin were already waiting.

"Ah good, take a seat gentleman." Arthur gestured for the two men to take a seat at the other end of the table.

"Now gentlemen, have you ever heard of an agent codenamed the Lady of the Lake?" Merlin asked.

Eggsy shrugged. "There's really an agent called that?" Merlin sighed, looking over the top of his glasses at the younger Galahad.

"Well Harry, what about you?" Merlin asked the elder gentleman.

"I only know what I've read in reports. Said to be the best agent Kingsman has ever trained, perfect test scores in all disciplines. Designation given as she is said to hold a key to something called Excalibur. Expert in computers, languages, hand to hand combat, weaponry and tactics." Harry told Merlin.

"Geez, talk about an overachiever." scoffed Eggsy.

Harry stared at him and then back at Merlin. "As far as I know, the only two people that know the true identity of this agent is yourself Merlin, and of course Arthur."

Arthur and Merlin both smiled. "You are of course quite correct on all counts Galahad." Arthur said.

"The Lady has been working off the grid for quite some time now; but with her target now eliminated we need to bring her back into the fold. We thought that you two boys would be perfect to go and retrieve her for us. She's currently under the care of the Statemen and knowing our dear lady she is probably getting on very well with agents Tequila and Whiskey." Arthur said, looking at Merlin and giving him a knowing smirk.

"We wish to ensure that The Lady remains a Kingsman and does not stay on the other side of the pond. The Lady of the Lake is far too important to lose even to the Americans; so, two friendly faces such as yours may just persuade her to return." Merlin said, pushing his glasses back up his nose.

Eggsy smirked. "Well I've got a friendly face; I don't know about Harry's though." Merlin chuckled slightly as Harry shook his head.

"You two leave for the States tomorrow, you better go and get yourselves ready. Oh, and gentlemen, please ensure that you don't come back without our lovely lady won't you." Arthur said as he dismissed the pair.

Merlin followed the men out of the conference room turning to Harry as the door closed. "We need the lady back at all costs, we can't lose her or Excalibur; so please Harry, try and be nice when you meet her again, please." Merlin said patting Harry on the shoulder and returning to the conference room.

Eggsy stared at Harry. "I thought you said only Merlin and Arthur knew the identity of the lady?"

"They do Eggsy." Harry said as he started walking away, with Eggsy quickly catching up with him.

"Well it doesn't sound like that; sounds like you know this lady very well and had a beef with them. Know anyone like that Harry?" Eggsy asked a quiet chuckle evident in his voice.

Harry stopped in his tracks nearly causing Eggsy to barrel into him; Harry's mind raced, thinking back over all the years he had been a Kingsman. He normally got on well with all the other agents, even though he was usually reserved and kept pretty much to himself, it would be unprofessional to have disagreements with his co-workers. Then his eyes grew wide suddenly remembering a lost face, a lost name, he shook his head.