M Platoon - Part 2 - Logan x Victor x Reader

All too soon the sun had risen, and thanks to the General, (Y/n)'s new male form was now suitably attired and she was currently waiting at the bottom of the large staircase that led up to the entrance of Waverly Hall for her driver to arrive.

"You'll do wonders with these guys (Y/n), I'm sure of it. Just remember who you are, and what you can achieve." Justin said, trying to reassure (Y/n) as he stood waiting with her; despite her new look, Justin had known (Y/n) long enough to know when she was worried, and even though she no longer looked like herself, the signs were still there.

"Its not just that Justin, I really have this terrible feeling that the General is up to something. People like him think that me and my kind are dispensable, and probably that we shouldn't be alive in the first place, I just know he has something planned; bring me in to make these guys into a cohesive unit, and then when they are, use them like sacrificial lambs for some insane scheme." (Y/n) told him, the two friends eyes darting up as the sound of screeching tires and flying gravel could be heard coming up the stately home's long driveway.

"Oh geez, looks like my ride is here." (Y/n) chuckled, as the jeep pulled to a stop just in front of her and Justin, a young man jumping out of the drivers seat and rushing over to where the two captains stood, before he stood sloppily to attention and gave a salute.

"Captain Black? I'm Corporal Sanchez, I'm here to take you to the base, sir." The Corporal said, looking at the two Captain's as the pair stared at him.

"Well Captain, good luck with your new command; and don't forget, don't be a stranger." Justin said, saluting to (Y/n) as Sanchez rushed up and took the large bag from her hands, and threw it into the back of the jeep.

"Don't worry, you don't get rid of me that easy." (Y/n) said, shaking Justin's hand before she climbed into the passenger seat as Sanchez turned the key in the ignition, the jeep bursting into life and speeding off back down the driveway, taking (Y/n) to her new command.

"Lieutenant Smith is ready for your arrival, and the rest of the men are looking forward to meeting their new commanding officer, sir." Sanchez said, momentarily taking his eyes from the road as (Y/n) began to chuckle next to him.

"Let me ask you something Corporal, have you ever known a group of men look forward to meeting their new commanding officer before?" (Y/n) asked, looking at the young man by her side.

"No sir, can't say I have." Sanchez confessed, as he swerved to miss a herd of sheep that had just been ushered onto the road.

"Well, that makes two of us Sanchez, so why don't we cut out all the crap. You all hate the fact that your getting a new XO, especially given the fact that you seemed to have so effectively got rid of your last Captain; but I will assure you, as well as I will assure the others Sanchez, I am not so easy to remove, I'm like a tic, I burrow in deep, so you boys will just have to learn to get used to it." (Y/n) said, smiling as Sanchez quickly looked at the "man" by his side before turning his eyes back to the road.

                                                      >>------------------------------------<<

The ride was quiet for a while as the jeep sped through the rolling English countryside, American troops standing and saluting as (Y/n) and the Corporal passed through a peaceful village.

"Ok Sanchez, fill me in." (Y/n) suddenly said, breaking the silence.

"Fill you in on what sir?" Sanchez asked, trying to keep his eyes on the road as well as look at the superior officer next to him.

"Come on Corporal, I've seen your file, so stop playing dumb. I want to know all about M Platoon; tell me what to expect." (Y/n) said, trying not to smile as Sanchez moved uncomfortably in his seat.