Alpha and Omega - Loki x Reader

This is my first attempt at an Alpha- Omega imagine. Hope it's ok. If you think anyone is OOC you have my apologises.

It's a long one, so get comfortable.

Warning: Harassment but nothing bad. Mere suggestion of smut.

I had been with the Avengers for little over a year now and I was the only Omega in the pack, true Omegas such as myself are rare which made me precious and something to be protected by the group.

My abilities of teleportation, telekinesis and intangibility had proved useful on missions and within a short time I was firm friends with all of them especially Natasha my best friend, who was the only female Alpha in the pack, and Thor; and even though he was an Alpha and I was an unclaimed Omega, he treated me more like a sister and protected me from others.

Being the only Omega surrounded by very strong Alphas like Tony, Steve and Bucky had proved to be difficult; even though I was unclaimed I had rejected all their advances so far. You see I wasn't like other Omegas; I didn't cower before Alphas, I was headstrong, intelligent, physically strong and always spoke my mind. I loved the Alphas in the pack but none of them was the one I wanted, they just didn't smell right, their scent never had any true effect on me even though the scent of me seemed to drive them crazy.

To make things worse I was now in heat and after another heated discussion with Tony about why I was rejecting his advances yet again Thor came to my rescue.

"Brother Stark, I believe that our Omega here has said no! I would therefore graciously ask you to respect her decision." Thor crossed his arms and stared down at Tony with a warning look in his eyes and a low deep growl which made Tony scurry off grumbling to himself.

I placed my hand on Thor's arm. "Thank you, Thor, he just won't take no for an answer. I love Tony but he's just not the Alpha for me."

Thor chuckled. "I can understand why he keeps coming back, you are the most beautiful Omega I have ever seen, and your spirit makes you all the more beguiling." He placed his hand under my chin and pulled me up gently to meet his eyes.

"I must say that your scent is particularly intoxicating (Y/n), and I myself struggle around you, especially now that you are in heat." I smiled at him softly and I could feel my face redden at his compliment. As we spoke a new scent came from Thor, it wasn't his; this one was a darker smell, a smell of the darkest ebony wood, leather and old books. It filled my senses as the scent got stronger intoxicating my mind. My skin began to heat up making me feel like I was burning from the inside, a pain formed in my abdomen and between my thighs striking me like a thousand knives forcing me to my knees as I doubled over in pain, a slick flowing down my legs and onto the floor.

Thor looked shocked at my sudden fall and the overwhelming aroma coming from me. He dropped to his knees next to me and took my face in his hands, trying desperately to fight his Alpha urges.

"What is it lady (Y/n)? What has happened?" I slowly raised my head.

"That scent! You smell of another Alpha, what is it? Who is it?" I gasped out in pain. Thor looked at me strangely for a moment and then realised something, a small glint coming to his eyes.

"I can't tell you yet my lady, I will have to show you." The pain got steadily worse as the slick between my legs continued to flow. Then I heard a voice.

"Thor! What have you done to our little Omega?' It was Natasha and it was obvious that she was far from happy as she rushed over and cradled me in her arms trying to soothe the pain.

"I, have done nothing to lady (Y/n), but I know who has!" Natasha looked at him with an annoyed yet quizzical expression.

"No other Alpha has this effect on (Y/n), not even you. So, who are you talking about?" Thor broke out into riotous laughter.