chapter thirty-three

“Helia, we need you ASAP!”

The Specialist panted, running from the corner jumping to another corner from the never-ending maze he was stuck on and could not find a way out.

He annoyedly tapped on the earpiece on his right ear as he leaned forwards with his hands on his knees. “I need to get her first--”

“Dammit-- Helia! We might certainly die if you won't come here!” Riven's cranky voice was followed by a couple of explosions one after the another and they seemed pretty powerful - it worried Helia.

“Hello?! Riven?”

All he heard were muffled noises, therefore he could not get a hold of his friends and ended the connection. He had to think quick: turn around to support the Specialists or continue running for his wife.

And so, he ran as the bloody war has begun.

~~~

3 hours earlier...

“So, this is what we're going to do,” Brandon declared as he adjusted his belt filled with different weapons and poisons onto his shoulder down to his waist. “Each one of us we'll be separated. We find the girls then evacuate as soon as possible.”

Riven scoffed, staring at the huge amount of soldiers around them and there were farther in several ships beyond the nacelle. “We won't need as many men. It's just the Trix, you know we can defeat them on our own.”

“Riven, we need as much help as possible. This place has been a lost place for decades-- no, thousands of centuries. We don't know if it just the Trix roaming around there.”

“I know what to do! My girl is stuck in there. It'll be easier if we lay low and bring in as few men as possible so we won't be noticed, and it will be easier to move.”

Helia groaned as he eyed his two friends. “Screaming at each other won't solve anything.”

“Yo, think about it Riven. Didn't you see what the Trix have done lately to some planets in the Magic Universe? It's not just the Trix, you know someone much stronger is helping them. We don't know their weaknesses and strengths yet, so the more the merrier.” Brandon reasoned on overall with a sarcastic smile, pushing Riven's shoulder out of his way to stroll over to see how the soldiers were catching on.

Everyone else stayed silent because they are stressed out to even argue right now. After almost two months, longer than expected as Timmy and the rest of the Specialists had a hard time composing the fragments of the portals and find the right location, they finally get to go to rescue the Winx Club girls.

Riven dragged his hands along down his face to have the restraint of his words and actions or he will just worsen the atmosphere, which was already tense and anxious enough.

“Alright, guys. It is almost time; we'll land in five minutes. Fasten your belts.” Timmy announced through the microphone so the other ships also could hear the notification.

“I'm coming for you, Bloom.” Sky closed his eyes as his seatbelt was as of now clasped. “Hold on a little longer.” Eraklyon's King prayed, his hot tear tracing down from his azure petite eyes, down to his cheek and slowly down to dropping on his knuckles.

Nabu stared in front of the window, with no emotion but gloom as he whispered with a feeble chance of optimism. “Aisha, I'm here.”

“Tecna, my love.” Timmy repeated on his mind while he controlled the main controls of the nacelle, considering landing it is a bunch of work.

“I will have no mercy onto them.” Riven was adjusting his weapons as he had almost all kinds hidden in his clothes. “Musa, I'm sorry but I have arrived.”