chapter one

Today was finally that day: the Winx Club and the Specialists would reunite and live together for one entire month in a mansion in Gardenia.

“C'mon girls, Timmy's here to pick us up!” Helia shouted at the front door while holding two hefty suitcases in both of his hands and a backpack on his shoulder, ready to place them in the Red Fountain spaceship waiting outside. Timmy approached him and offered to carry the suitcases into the spaceship while Helia would wait for his wife, Flora, and his daughter, Lilian. “Thanks, Timmy.”

“No problemo,” Timmy replied but instantly struggled to take the two large suitcases but able to make it when Helia just let him took one and kept the other.

Since they had to leave quite early to get to Gardenia quickly, Flora and Helia, alongside their daughter Lilian, woke up earlier than they usually did, but Helia was the first of all: he got up from his matrimonial bed at seven o'clock in the morning, leaving Flora to rest longer, given that it would be a long day, and he took a shower. He packed a few other necessary things in their suitcases, then, after, he cooked breakfast for the girls for when they woke up. He had a long morning already.

Yet, Flora, who was finally showing up from the bathroom, where she was peacefully getting ready, had eventually come out with Lilian gripping her hand.

Helia couldn't help but smirk at the two girls, even though they took eternally to get ready. His daughter was wearing a cute knee-length violet dress with a white headband on her long wavy dark hair and white ballerinas. Whereas his wife was wearing a light green petite knot front flare sleeves top, which made her emerald eyes pop more, she also was wearing high waisted dark blue jeans and white heels. Her caramel brunette hair was perfectly curled, but loose curls, and she wasn't wearing much makeup, only mascara with highlighter on her cheekbones and a bit of lip gloss on her cherry lips.

“Wow, you girls look absolutely... gorgeous, like always,” Helia commented as Flora blushed at his comment and continued walking up to him and she gave him a peck on his lips which Helia did not hesitate to.

“Thank you, love. We should start going, shouldn't we?” Flora suggested while helping Lilian walking down the stairs, outside the house. Helia was the last one to leave the house and, before joining the others on the spaceship, he made sure they didn't forget anything at the house and locked the front door.

While so, Flora waited for him and when he came, they all headed to the spaceship, which was parked a few meters away from their house.

Lilian walked first up on the ramp which leads to the inside of the spaceship, followed by her parents. Timmy was already sat on his seat, in front of the central control of the ship, ready to prepare it to take off.

“Hello Timmy,” Flora greeted, while she took Lilian up in her arms and sat in one of the available seats. Helia was gone in the back of the ship to put the last suitcase and the backpack together with the other suitcase, and came back and sat in one of the other available seats, next to Flora. “Where's Tecna? Is she already in Gardenia?” Flora asked as she looked around.

“Yes, she's already there with Theo. He felt sick so I left them there while I went to get you.” Timmy replied as he clicked some button which made the spaceship start its engine. It was about to take off.

“Oh, poor little Theodore!” Flora said worryingly while rocking Lilian, who was scared, to calm her down since Timmy was taking off and the process was making a lot of noise.

“How is he?” Helia asked, worried about the little kid too. The Winx and the Specialists always cared for each other, like they were a real family, which in fact they feel like they are. Others' health was always a priority and they all looked after each other.