bonus: 𝑺&𝑩

Requested: 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℬ𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹ℴ𝓃

Tʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏғ ᴜs

“No. No, I don't think I am ready for this.” Brandon ran his fingers through his brunette hair as he loosens the tie around his neck and unbuttoned the first button of his white shirt so he'll be able to finally breathe but still felt the knot in his throat that wasn't either going down or up.

“Brandon, again?!” His blonde friend, Sky, crossed his arms as he stepped in front of Brandon to knock some sense into that hard head of his. “Everything will be fine! A few of us already done this. Right, guys?”

He faced the other four fellas, dressed in fancy suits, in need of reassurance that their friend will succeed with no problems that night. And, also, for the reason that Sky was exhausted of the continuous excuses of ‘what ifs’ or ‘I can't do this!’ to withstand for another minute.

It was pretty clear that he and the rest of the Specialists had enough of it as it seemed.

Helia set his hand on his brunette's friend's shoulder and offered a smile of comfort. “Brandon. If you know you love her, you're making the right choice. Trust me.”

“Yeah! Stella is... quite... a unique girl if you ask me.” Riven summarised as he meant that the light fairy was somewhat an overly cheerful one and has a funny personality for someone like her, who originally comes from a royal family. “Anyways, you made the decision which led you where you stand here today.”

Brandon kept nodding at the comments he was receiving from the Specialists with attention and ease. “Right. It's just that-- It's nerve-wracking. She's just so special to me in so many ways, I want her to be more.”

“Which is why we're here. To assist you as well as watch you get on one knee!” Nabu jumped and wrapped his arm around Brandon's neck, simply exhibiting his enthusiasm for his friend. “C'mon, big guy! Today is the day you've been waiting for!” He went ahead and messed up his hair but not too much - he had a surprise proposal to attend and he had to look decent for so.

“Again, thanks guys for helping me and be here for this moment with me.”

Riven raised his hands, shrugging his shoulders. “Psst, we did what we could. All we had to do was call the girls and it was easy peasy from there on.”

“Yeah, no problem,” Timmy added, fixing the glasses sitting on his nose. “Tecna said that they were on their way here, so we should probably go inside before they arrive.”

“Really?!” The brunette gasped, excitement and anxiety flowing through his veins as he reached for the little box in his pocket to make sure it was still there and not gone missing.

During so, Helia felt the wind change direction since the soft breeze was trickling through his dark hair. He turned around as a smile crept onto his lips, which he couldn't help himself for. “I think I see them right now.”

A broad portal unfolded in the atmosphere a few yards away from their current location, instantly catching the attention of the Specialists as they have waited for their arrival with eagerness.

One by one, they stepped out, and each one of them looked absolutely stunning to the eyes of their partner.

They were indeed the luckiest men of the entire Magic Dimension to be able to have found the love of their lives to be the Winx Club girls.

And for lover-boy Brandon, it was obvious to inform that he almost disregarded how to function his breathing properly and felt he skipped a heartbeat as he dreamily gazed at his girlfriend making her way towards him in her glistening dress wrapped perfectly around her every curve with her blonde loose curls bouncing at each step she took and her big brown eyes also glued upon him.