bonus: 𝑭&𝑯

Requested: ℱ𝓁ℴ𝓇𝒶 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℋℯ𝓁𝒾𝒶

Fᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

“Uh-oh!”

“Yes, Flora?! What's wrong?! Did something happen--?” Helia ran into the living room, almost slipping multiple times during so because he had socks on instead of slippers to avoid slipping again. He panted, resting his hands on his knees as he looked at his wife. “Is it time?”

“Helia!” Flora got up from the floor since she was picking up apple pieces not until her husband came out of nowhere. “Stop running or you'll get yourself hurt.”

“Ugh, I thought it was time!”

“Time for what? Dinner? You know what, I don't really have an appetite so an apple was going to be fine with me 'till I dropped them all on the floor, sadly...” She sighed, essentially continuing to pick up where she left off with her previous task but Helia quickly interrupted her by encouraging her to sit down.

He kneeled in front of her, resting his hands on her shoulders and stared at her worriedly. “Flora, you're pregnant. Quit scaring me!”

“Aw, Helia. That's cute...” She cupped his face with her soft warm hands then kissed the tip of his nose. “But I feel completely fine so nothing to worry over.”

“If you love me, stay still. Let me clean this for you.” Helia came up with the negotiation except that he didn't give time for his wife to respond before he covered her with a blanket and passed her a book to read whilst he tidied up the mess she created.

At first, the nature fairy was enjoying it for a few minutes before she felt like going to rest, and so she did; Flora removed the light blanket off of her and threw the book on the other couch which was closest to her. Hence, she placed her hands on her back while stretching and went on her way upstairs.

“Are you going to bed already?!” Helia questioned, gazing if what he was seeing was true.

She nodded, yawning. “Probably. I just want to lay down.”

“Oh, okay. I'll eat something then join you... And please! Be careful when you go upstairs or you might trip and fall!”

“Yes, yes-- Ah!” Flora gasped as she suddenly jumped and rested her hand on the wall, her breathing getting heavy. Helia heard the noises so he dropped the broom to inspect and, as he has gotten closer to the stairs, he noticed his wife was in pain and he hastily hurried next to check up on her.

“What's wrong?!”

“I think I'm just having contractions--” Flora groaned, closing her eyes and Helia held her hand. “And it freaking hurts!”

When Helia heard her whining, then the pain must be stinging her and he guessed that it was about to commence the beginning of her sufferings. “You... Do you think you're about to go labor? Are you sure?”

“My water didn't break so I don't think so, for now." Flora laid her head on Helia's shoulder and he gently rubbed her belly. “This hurts, though.”

“I know, I know.” Helia tried to reassure her, keeping on gently rubbing the belly in soothing rotating motions. “I should notify your mother and alert her to hurry over here!”

“Okay...”

“C'mon.” He picked her up bridal style, seeing how she was dealing throughout her first contractions - she'd probably needed assistance getting on the second floor of their house. “Uhh... Try to stay in bed. I'll get things sorted in the meanwhile.”