chapter thirty-seven

Your turn to die now.”

Valiana fired on the Winx which shook out with the fairies, singling out from each other and roughly landed on the ground. It was more painful due to the presence of small stones scattered around so they got themselves even more wounded than before.

Though, not something they couldn't tolerate nor withstand.

An azure light was sprinkling about on the atmosphere before scattering into little dots of fairy dust which gave rise to and rewarded the Winx with a further powerful spirit - it felt like nothing could stop them.

I got to defend this world on my own. Until my last breath. And I finally did. I can rest in peace. Go. End this war. I am with you.” The voice was very familiar to the angel's one. The fairies closed their palms and their eyes, smiling at the thought of Arraya's sweet face.

Stella was the first to stand back up on her feet, very determined “We will, Arraya. Let's fight this war together, Winx.”

“Ooh, I see. They have received the angel's blessing-- I would need. to steal it!” Valiana contemplated to herself before spinning herself 360° creating a tornado made of sand so it could trap the Winx and, eventually, slay them at some point.

“Watch out!” Tecna and Musa exclaimed together as they stretched their hands forward and created a humongous shield that was able to protect evidently everyone on the field from the wind.

“Whoo-hoo! Yes, go Tecna!” Timmy cheered for his wife out of relief that they were still alive due to the braveness and strength still vacated in these fairies.

“Flora, come on, our turn. Let's go!” The water fairy grabbed her friend's arm to drag her out of the scene to catch Valiana in astonishment. “Aisha, Dreamix!”

“Flora, Dreamix!”

Helia came running towards his wife to make sure she would be olay on her own once again considering he knew she might would have felt apprehensive after years. “Uhm, Flo, are you--”

Once the tornado died down, the two fairies pushed themselves high up in the sky, causing a turbulent wind to strike on the ground and, fortunately, Helia was able to not be impacted by it and he just wished the Winx luck.

The villainess in the sky noticed them but she didn't intend to move an inch for the reason that something would have soon happened that no one else except, for her, would have expected it.

Just then, a few clouds covered the Moon, blinding everyone from light as everything else was covered in complete darkness.

Valiana smirked. “It is time.”

The smoke infiltrated its way through people's noses which caused them to uncontrollably cough and struggle to breathe altogether.

“Ugh, I-- Can't... I need... Light!” Stella attempted to generate light but due to the scarcity of the Moon's glow, she was having a few struggles which usually she would not encounter.

“Stella, you good? Can you do it?” Brandon mumbled since his mouth was covered by his arm to stop any more smoke to enter his respiratory system.

Tecna poked Stella's shoulder as she pointed at the sky. “The Moon! It's turning...”

“All the planets in the entire Magic Universe have all aligned up and I have been waiting for this moment for thousands of centuries.” Valiana's eye tint was not visible any longer as it was completely coated in raven from the pupil to the sclera.