chapter twenty-five

The Sun sank lower in the sky of Andros, giving way to the velvety dark of night as it came the evening time and began to commence.

Aisha and Flora set off themselves in the palace's convention room, talking with the rest of the Winx, presently from their home planets, having a conference on their own and try to clarify the current situation, via hologram call.

“...That doesn't make sense. Like, at all, Flo.” Tecna's hologram stated, in pure difficulty of comprehending the dilemma.

Stella's hologram approached the brunette, who was too concerned to speak. “I have to agree with Tec here. Have you hit your head sweetheart?”

“You wish, Stella. She's not clumsy like you.” Musa's hologram joked, smiling a bit.

“Girls, Flora's not lying! I didn't see the actual thing but there's evidence for that.” Aisha replied, frustrated, as she defended her nature fairy friend.

Bloom sighed, fixing Scarlett up on her hip. “Alright, show us.”

The Queen of Andros left for a moment to get what she needed to prove to her friends that the story Flora told earlier is indeed true, even though it sounded absolutely absurd at first. Aisha came back with a familiar baby with a pair of blue feathers on her back.

Aisha walked back in the Winx's hologram call, trying to get hold of the hysterical baby that wouldn't stop flapping her wings.

It took a few occasional seconds for the girls to get ahold of what they were specifically looking at.

“Awh, she's so cute!” Musa awed, glimmering.

“Who is that?” Bloom asked, walking closer to Aisha's hologram.

“Wait, did one of you just had a baby?” Stella queried, scratching her head, in commotion while Musa and Tecna sighed at her question. “And what's on her head?”

“We don't either. I think she had it even when she was in her bird form but I didn't pay much attention to it as I should've been.” Flora stated, although her head was somewhere else, thinking about her daughter.

“It looks like a gem but in a tear shape. This is actually interesting.” Tecna stated, noting notes down her palmtop she had with her.

Stella noticed something about the baby and took the opportunity. “Well, don't you have any clothes for this baby?”

Aisha shook her head. “I don't know if I have something that fits so I asked the maids to look for anything. Did I tell you we fed her and she grew of size?!”

“What-- is that even normal?!” Bloom questioned, with Scarlett giggling on her hip as she tried to stretch her arm out, curious as she is, she wanted to reach Aisha's hologram but Bloom stopped her hand.

“We don't know, we're going crazy!” The water fairy was struggling keeping hold of the baby, who just wanted to break free. “She literally won't stop moving.”

Flora dropped her eyes on the blue-haired being. “Let her go, I want to see something.”

The curly-haired woman hastily turned her head to stare at her friend's face complexion. “What? We'll take ages trying to catch her again!”

“Tecna, could you memorize her flying pattern?” Flora kindly asked, closing the curtains of the windows.

The tech fairy nodded, contenting Flora. “Alright.”

“What are you trying to see?” Aisha muttered.

“I just noticed... the way she kept rolling around earlier, it wasn't just messing around. I want to see it again.” Flora replied, her eyes on the baby and the baby was looking back at her too.