NEWS

Alright guys, your fairy author is here 🦋

So where do I start?

YES, I am completely aware that I promised some of you a couple of short stories but I got lazy - (don't hate me pls) - it's summer, it's hot, I'M HOT, I'm melting here! Therefore, thank you for being patient as always you guys are the best but right now I have some news and some updates to FINALLY announce!!!

Excited yet?

[ON HOLD] Let's start with the fact that in the next upcoming chapter there's going to be a Q&A where I will ask (more like interview) every single character and ask at least five questions - oh yes, you read that right - from Bloom to the youngest children, each one of the characters will have at least five questions to answer. They will mostly not be short answered questions as well as I already have questions prepared so that I won't worry you guys :)
+ You can still ask more questions I have not written down or thought about yet and - don't be shy, you can even ask questions about what's coming for you in the second book.

Talking about the second book, it's time you guys received a little preview from me 🔥

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: The Sequel

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

"It is because of a simple white lie that has caused this catastrophe."

It's first year in Alfea for secretive Angel-Blooded fairy Lilian from Linphea. She's ready to learn more about her powers and abilities, especially, she is more than excited considering she'll have this experience with some of her childhood friends who are attending both Alfea and Red Fountain - two of the most prestigious schools in the whole Magix. Everything feels like a dream until an Alfea's student disappears in the woods and never returns. Just about when things seemed to be already messy, things got, even more, messier when a Death List has been exposed to the public; but who's on the list?

Follow our students from Alfea to Red Fountain on an emotional rollercoaster filled with emotions, adventures, traumas, heartbreaks, kidnaps, secrets, mysteries and romance!

WHAT'D YOU THINK, UH? :D

But that was all, fairies! 🧚‍♀️

winxgirl_x signs off~