chapter six

A few days ago...

“Did you find a way to destroy it, yet?” The witch, known for her powers of all forms of darkness, including illusions, Darcy, asked very annoyed and tired of the other two witches, as she sat on the floor, opposite to where the other two witches were.

“Not yet, you didn't even help.” The witch, known for her lighting and storm powers, Stormy, retorted back to Darcy, who just yawned.

“Well? Does it have any weaknesses?” Darcy questioned again, making the witches more annoyed at her for asking and sitting there instead of helping find a way out of their cell.

“What do you think?!” Stormy yelled back, and Darcy just rolled her eyes.

After being defeated by the Winx, they have been isolated, incredibly far away from the Magic Dimension, in a place where few of the worst of the absolute worst villains were sent to and the Trix were one of those. They're locked up in a room with no door nor a window, just four black walls, resistant to damage or any magic, not even the most powerful spell can damage them a little, a safe place.

“We'll never get out of here at this rate! We didn't scratch it a bit! Ugh.” The witch, known for her cold heart and ice powers, Icy, complained as she furiously punched the wall next to her, but didn't do any harm to it, although her knuckles hurt, she won't show it.

“I think it's useless. We did every spell we know, and we're still stuck down here!” Darcy stated, while tilting her head back, and looked at the ceiling, as there was nothing else to do. Stormy sighed, and sat next to her, but not too close.

“We're going to grow old here, thanks to those fairies!” Stormy exclaimed, hating the fact of being stuck there for the rest of her life.

“Is that what you're really worried about right now? By the way, what do you think they're up to? The Winx.” Darcy wondered as she started playing with her hair and Stormy raised an eyebrow at her. “I bet they're still trying to play the heroes, pfft!”

“Time has passed. We don't even know what's going on out there. When I tell you I really hate those little fairies, I do, ugh!” Stormy put her knees up, and let her head fall on top of her knees. “I just won't believe they really beat us! It should've been vice versa.”

“It's been five years,” Icy mumbled to herself, while the other two witches were starting to feel distant, in Icy's mind, as they were chatting about random things. “Five. Years. If I will ever get out of here, trust me, Bloom, you'll be the first one I'll hunt down, then the rest of the Winx. One by one, I promise.” Furiously, Icy lifted her fists, where a magic ball started to show and grow bigger and bigger.

“Look, she's losing it,” Darcy said, pointing at Icy to Stormy, who nodded, as they both had to witness again since it often happens when Icy just loses control because of the Winx. The ice witch started stepping back, getting herself ready to hit the wall.

Icy closed her eyes for a second and took a deep breath, before she ferociously released the dark magic ball off her hands and struck straight to the wall in front of her, where, after being hit, there wasn't a sign of any destruction. This made the ice witch even more furious as she kicked the wall.

“We're stuck down here forever!” Darcy commented, annoyed. “All blame on those fairies!”

The hatred towards the Winx from the Trix never faded away, actually it even gotten stronger, since five years ago. Every day that passes, locked in that cell, it's a day lost for the Trix, yet, the Winx gained a new day in freedom.