bonus: 𝑭&𝑯

Requested: ℱ𝓁ℴ𝓇𝒶 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℋℯ𝓁𝒾𝒶

Lᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡɪɴs

“Ugh! You're telling me, Stella is still not ready yet? Oh dear, we have to go!” Bloom exclaimed while clapping her hands together as she finally gathered the books she needed for the day. “And Faragonda is also going to do a speech today!”

“Stella, stop taking your precious time and move your butt!” Aisha yelled as she kept knocking on her friend's door. Then she leaned her shoulder against the doorframe, crossing her arms as she impatiently waited whilst tapping her foot angrily. “No 'cause-- I refuse to be late for you!”

The music fairy popped out from her room with headphones clinging from her neck and sighed. “I get you, Aisha. If we're late then we'll get detention from Inspector Griselda which means no date with the Specialists after school.”

“Almost ready!” The blonde fairy reminded but none of her friends bought it so they just ignored her even though Stella kept blubbering about something she misplaced. “Girls, I lost my new pair of heels! I don't seem to remember where I put them... Can someone--”

Yet, the only and exclusive response she attained was a simple, - “No.” - whichever compelled the blonde teenage girl to frown in defeat.

The nature fairy was crouched on the pink comfy sofa located outside of the four rooms shared between the Winx Club. Flora was unusually quiet that morning which Aisha initially shortly noticed but the brunette told her that she was doing fine and not to worry about it so the water fairy had no other choice but to believe her.

Her phone vibrated from the pocket of her skirt and she slowly took it out, hoping that the notification would not be who she thought it was - nevertheless - it was indeed him.

𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘, 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ?

She blatantly replied with:

𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟.

𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙, ‘𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟’ 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 :)

Flora stood up. “Let's just help her so we can get this done over quickly.” She suggested to the rest of the Winx as their only ultimatum in order to not miss at least their morning lessons as they were already missing breakfast as they spoke.

“Argh, why does she have to be like this in the mornings?!” A complaining Tecna sough as she was followed by the other girls into Stella's room to help her once and for all.

“Thank the Dragon, I have such amazing friends. You see what I'm wearing today absolutely has to match my outfit so I need those heels!” The light fairy instructed except for the fact that she only encountered her friend's angry looks. “Uh-oh...”

~~~

Sitting in Palladium's class about potions, Flora's head was truly somewhere else other than the class as she stared outside of the window. She was barely in her second morning class which Aisha was also present in the class yet the nature fairy had still six classes left to go for the day - Flora felt her heart ache as well as her head.

“I'm so exhausted...” She mumbled with the tip of the pencil close to her lip.

“What was that, Flora? Something you want to share with the rest of the class?” Palladium interrupted his speech about the different species of leaves inserted in different types of poisonous potions.