chapter two: catching up

This chapter is not necessarily needed to be read, but you can if you want to know how the Winx been holding on and how their lives' going so far :)

“Okay, why don't we head over outside in the hallway and catch up with each other there. Good idea?” Tecna suggested as they all nodded and walked in the huge hallway. There were many comfy bean bags so each Winx sat on one but all sat close together.

“So, what should we talk about first?” Aisha asked once they all sat as the girls looked at each other, thinking on what to talk about.

“Oh! Let's talk about how's our life as mothers and the changes.” Bloom suggested and the girls agreed, given that their children were one of the reasons why they disbanded. Bloom spoke up first. “I mean, having the twins was very tiring but totally worth it. I remember me and Stella being pregnant at the same time, me with the twins and her with Celeste, and we would annoy Brandon and Sky with our pregnancy cravings and needs, it was completely fun.” Bloom told as she looked at Stella and laughed, remembering at all the memories of them being pregnant together. “Furthermore, giving birth to the twins was more painful than Icy's ice cubes.” Bloom joked as the girls snickered, remembering about the ice witch. “My life was going amazing; I'm a mother, with twins and a wonderful kingdom ruled by me and Sky. Then Scarlett came, and my life just kept on going better. Now that she's a year old and just started walking, all she does is run away like,” She paused since the others started giggling and herself too. “I would put her down for five seconds, and boom, she vanished. And remember that we live in a big castle so she could've gone anywhere and I would have no clue, but I still love my baby. I got three lovely, though very loud, children and I'm very honoured to be their mommy.” Bloom ended her short recap of her life.

The girls smiled at each other. They were seriously all proud of Bloom. And just yesterday, she was just a newbie, who barely just discovered of having powers, Alfea, Domino, the Magic Dimension and many others. She matured a lot since then. What a glow up.

“Well, I don't how you live with three children, I find it difficult surviving with one!” Tecna conveyed, making the girls genuinely laugh all together. “Listen, I love my son with all my heart, but I think he's the only child I'll have in my entire lifetime. He's funny, intelligent and everything but the kid exactly the same as Timmy! They're both clumsy in everything they do, although I find it extremely funny. Once I sent Timmy to go grocery shopping and Theo offered to come with him too. I gave Timmy a shopping list, and I clearly wrote on it what needed to buy. He later comes back home with none of the few things I asked from the list.” The girls fully burst on laughing as Tecna kept a serious expression, which made it even funnier. “I asked them what happened to the list and Theo tells me that on the way to the shop, Timmy lost the list -- I don't know how you could lose a list -- so they had to improvise what they had to buy so I wouldn't get mad he lost the list and hadn't bought anything. I really don't know what would I do without him and Timmy, to be honest, they're everything I got. I love Theodore and always do, I wouldn't trade him for anything.” Tecna finally emphasized and everyone awed since it was always rare to see Tecna expressing her feelings of love to her son. Aisha hugged her, and so did Musa, who both were sitting next to her.

“Try looking after your kid and a kingdom, Tec. My baby Celeste's very chill, intelligent and she's definitely mommy's girl,” Everyone playfully rolled their eyes at Stella, because after all, this is Stella, and let her continue with her story. “She's not bad as the princess of Solaria, though she started getting very demanding with her dressing, don't know where she got that from,” Stella said as everyone gave her a look. “What?”

“Says you who came in with a dressing gown and those sunglasses. Should we really talk about you?” Musa emphasized as she crossed her arms at Stella while the others either giggles or laughs.