chapter eleven

Previously...

“T-they're here. W-we have to g-go!” Faragonda struggled to talk then passed out and a laugh was heard thereabouts but the Winx couldn't glimpse who it was, due to the darkness.

“Miss Faragonda, who's here?” Musa asked, not feeling scared to confront whoever was there with them.

“Hello, Winx. We haven't seen each other for a while you know.” Three figures came out from their hiding spot, revealing themselves.

“T-the Trix?! What are you doing here, and what you've done to Miss Faragonda?!” Bloom prepared her fireballs as she got in her position, ready to hit the witches.

“Is this how you welcome back your old friends, Bloom?” Icy argued, with a smirk plastered on her face.

“What do you want, uh?!” Aisha replied, very aggressively as she did not like the Trix at all.

“I think it's time for our vendetta.”

···

Now...

“What are you talking about?” Musa questioned, frowning, thinking how imbecile of the Trix to think they would pick up a fight with the Winx and she couldn't be asked to go against them.

“I'm sorry, but there will be no vendetta. You guys were defeated for good!” Flora told to the witches, still holding Faragonda with her so she could keep an eye on her and protect her while the Winx would deal with the Trix.

“I don't know what don't you get in your little stupid heads,” Icy put a hand on her hip while pointing her other hand on her head to show the Winx what she meant. “We're going nowhere. Your time has come up!”

“No, your time has come up. As soon we're done with you, you're going to be back to your cell.” Tecna challenged, secretly activated her power and with her eyes, she was analysing Trix's power level and energy.

“Winx! Dreamix--”

“Frostbite!” Icy exhaled a cold wind that hit Bloom, who rolled on her the floor, unquestionably feeling pain rush all over her body.

“Bloom!” Stella yelled and was about to run to Bloom but the dragon fairy stopped her tracks.

“Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. They should be the one to worry.” Bloom smiled, reassuring them she was really fine, even though she got scared a bit. The Trix were definitely stronger than ever, what if they're stronger than the Winx too?

“Ugh, if you say so, Bloom!” Aisha replied, as Bloom got back on her feet then focused back on the Trix. They were extremely powerful, but the Winx got to check that out themselves.

“Winx, DREAMIX!”

“Bloom! Fairy of the Dragon Flame!”

“Stella! Fairy of the Shining Sun!”

“Musa! Fairy of Music!”

“Tecna! Fairy of Technology!”

“Flora! Fairy of Nature!”

“Aisha! Fairy of the Fluids!”

The six fairies had changed into their fairy form, making the Trix concern a little. It's been a few years but it seems the Winx got tougher since the last brutal battle before their imprisonment, though this didn't frighten them.

“Don't get distracted by their change of clothes! Stick to the plan.” Icy whispered to her sisters before they separated to fight the fairies.

“I will wreck those wings!” Stormy stepped first, ready to attack one of the Winx and Tecna was the closest to her and she grinned.