chapter sixteen

“What the-- so, let me elaborate that again,” Riven said once again, looking at Musa, who rolled her eyes at him. “You guys left and went back to Alfea to fight the Trix-- what was going on in your minds?!”

“Honey, would you mind stop shouting or everyone around us will hear you,” Musa replied instead, making Riven scoff.

They were all sitting in couples on their beach towels on the sand at the beach in front of the Frutti Music Bar, surveilling their children playing in the water but up till their feet along with Roxy, the animal fairy. Except for Scarlett who was with her mother Bloom, sleeping in her arms and Aqua was with her father Nabu.

“And for your information, if you listened to what we said, we didn't know they were there so.” Aisha defended the music fairy as the others didn't feel like arguing with Riven because he would go on and go on.

“But you still knew they were out there, starving for revenge because you sent them away forever! What if you got in the same state Faragonda was in, uh?” Riven crossed his arms, occasionally waiting for a response from the Winx but he actually made a point. “Were you thinking about the kids too?”

“Girls, I know you felt you were just doing your job but don't get involved in this kind of situations ever again without us coming along at least,” Nabu told, putting an arm around Aisha but she pushed it away and took her daughter Aqua from his arms, making him frown.

“I don't know if you get it or not, but we kept it from you to protect you and our children,” Stella spoke, taking her eyes off her nails to look at the Specialists around her then her husband.

“Oh-oh so who's watching over you?” Brandon challenged his wife, making her quiet instantly. “Exactly, no one is, which is not okay.”

“Listen, I already knew about the Trix, Eraklyon's royal messenger told me, so I told the guys too, Nabu and Helia knew already though. We had the same idea of not telling you either and that we would protect you, but going without our permission or at least telling us was just too far.” Sky told, in a serious way, making Bloom roll her eyes, remembering the conversation she had with him after Flame's head accident about the same topic.

“But after what happened, I don't think this is a good idea,” Timmy said, hinting what he meant, making the Winx gasp and shook their heads.

“Wait, you're saying our holiday here got to end?! What, no!” Tecna protested, pushing Timmy away from her. “We are capable to decide for ourselves.”

“The best option is to go back home, form an army with guards from my kingdom and from Brandon's and Nabu's too. If the Trix were able to break down the wall that was supposed to be indestructible from their prison cell, we don't know what they're capable of right now.” Sky announced and Flora gave a glare at Helia, nudging him to say something to change their minds, as pacifist of the group.

“It definitely wasn't them on escaping from there, someone else must have helped them,” Bloom responded in an irritating way because of her husband's behaviour.

“Oh, tell us who did then? It looks like you know what you're going up against to!” Sky shouted at his wife but regretted instantly as he watched Bloom's face turn to anger and she stood up, walking away with Scarlett still in her arms. “Wait-- Bloom, Bloom. Bloom!”

Stella also stood up but Brandon grabbed her wrist but she moved her arm and he lost her grip as she continued walking to approach the fire fairy.

“Girls.” Riven scoffed, receiving yet another glare from his girlfriend because of his comment. Musa also stood up and went to go join Roxy and the children in the water. “Why is she so moody for, what did I do now?”