04.

The Raymond James Stadium was packed with people for the homecoming game versus UConn

       The Raymond James Stadium was packed with people for the homecoming game versus UConn. The loud silence for the final snap of the game was Sanchez's favorite part — mainly when his team was leading the scoreboard. It seemed to spin around his head like 8D audio and brought a smile to his face every time. As left offensive tackle, he knew that he played a major role in how well the play was executed. After he completed his task, it was up to the quarterback and wide receiver to make it count.

Sanchez's only priority was to prevent his quarterback from being blindsided. With Sanchez keeping men off Dorian, Dorian had more time to scope the field and get the ball out of his hands. So far, Sanchez had been dominating at his job and was expected to go far if he continued to improve. His position wasn't popular amongst basic football watchers but his name was mentioned often between coaches and sports commentators.

"Down! Set! Hut hut!" the center snapped the ball.

Defense was playing a three-man rush. Sanchez knew he wouldn't have anyone to block so he quickly made his way to the right side of Dorian. He was just in time to block a hit, giving Dorian the little time to analyze then send the ball down the field. It spiraled through the air straight toward the open wide receiver. A man was on him heavy but he used his arm to keep him at a fair distance. When the ball started to go too far, he jumped in the air, catching it a little over his head. But he was in the in-zone.

The buzzer was barely heard over the cheer of the home team and their fans. They'd won their homecoming game. Sanchez yelled in cheer as Dorian shook him and punched him in the chest. Sanchez smacked Dorian's helmet and gave him praise for his performance.

"Hell yeah, boy!" Dorian then gripped Sanchez's head. "You was on your shit tonight."

"I gotta keep you on your A-game."

"My man. Whew!" Dorian bounced over to the other teammates.

After the team celebrated a little more and the stadium started to clear out, they spoke with the other team. The Bulls were never one to go without acknowledging their opponents because their head coach made sure of it. He didn't care if two players were enemies off the field, none of it mattered once each team had their uniforms on.

It wasn't until an hour after the game ended that the boys were back on campus and in the locker room. Sanchez was focused on getting in the shower and heading home for the night. Future played loudly from the locker room speakers as the team further celebrated instead of removing their sweaty uniform. Of course, Zeek was amongst the hype ones, dancing in the middle of the floor. He pointed at Dorian who didn't hesitate to copy the move Zeek was doing. Dorian pointed to Sanchez after completing the move and just as quick as Dorian, he hit it.

"I love y'all boys!" Bahzeek bobbed his head while bouncing on his toes.

"Love you too, boy." Sanchez grabbed his towel then headed for the showers.