THANK YOU SO MUCH

Hey guys, it's S :) Um, I know it's been like 2 years since I finished this book. And I know the ending was shit, I'm so sorry about that. I'm not gonna make excuses or anything, I just got bored of Game of Thrones and didn't wanna leave you guys without yet another major character death (true GoT style)! Also, that was always how I'd planned to finish out the fic (Jaime dying at the hands of Paityn) but I get it, I should've taken it a little further. I like to think that, regardless of the ending of the actual series, Cersei and Paityn are living off the coast of Dorne with their kid and Daenerys doesn't go crazy and the white walkers all die mysteriously and everything is fine. 

But that's not what I came here to say. See, I started this fic when I was 14. I'm 18 now, and, I'm very proud to say, a published author :) My first book was a novel about some kids in a mental hospital and my second book was a collection of poetry based on the phases of the moon. I am currently working on my third, a screenplay-turned-memoir. 

Also, if anyone is interested in a life update: I got a turtle two years ago. Her name is Yertle and she's a yellow-bellied slider about the size of my hand. I came out as trans and my parents weren't supportive, so I graduated early and moved out. I'm in a much more supportive place now. I got a job making soap, that's really fun. I adopted a cat my taxidermist brother found on the side of the road with a can on her head. Her name is Lil' Poundcake and she's a gray nebelung, I believe. At least, she looks like it. Um, I interviewed for an honor's program and got a full ride to college, which I'll be starting in the fall. I started hormone therapy two weeks ago (and already have five beard hairs!) Most recently, I got a puppy. Her name is Lana Banana and she's an Aussie/Rottweiler mix.

And I couldn't have done it without you guys. Seriously. At one point, I was so depressed that this fic was the only thing keeping me going. Every comment coming to my inbox, every read, every like, every positive piece of feedback... has boosted my confidence by 100%. I'm so grateful to everyone who has laid their eyes on this, let's be real, dumpster fire I started because I had a crush on Lena Headey. 

Thank you for loving my art before I created art I actually loved.

I love you all, S <3

P.S. I will be redownloading the Wattpad app to read all your hilarious comments, so feel free to interact!