XXXVI.

I found myself in an article containing suggestive Lena pics- I can't breathe right now. It started with "Game of Thrones women ranked by hotness," and then it went to "6 Blood-Pumping Natalie Dormer Gifs" (gods, was that... mmm...) and then "10 Evocative Pictures of Nathalie Emmanuel Reveals the Hidden Side of Missandei," and then "8 Suggestive Pictures of Evil Cersei Lannister That Will Invoke the Devil in You" *cue me coughing and choking on air* It is times like these I will say aloud to myself that I am super gay.

HERE IS YOUR UPDATE, MY LOVES! Again, thank you for 3k!

Warning: sexual content😉

   "You're a Lannister." She gave me a small smile from across the room. "Just not in the way I imagined. A terrible irony, isn't it?"

   "I suppose." I returned the smile, somewhat sadly. "And you're going to be a Tyrell."

   "Yes." Was all she said, filling another glass and offering it to me. I took it, even though my head was already slightly fuzzy from all the wine I had drank before.

   "Where did you go?" I asked her. "During the feast. I looked for you."

   "Forgive me." She said. "I... didn't want to see you with someone else for much longer."

   "Did your father tell you what happened?" I asked curiously, and she shook her head.

   "No, what?"

   "Your brother got very drunk. Surely you saw that part. Then I excused myself to come find you. Margaery gave me a wedding gift, and Joffrey stopped me as I was leaving."

   "What did he say?" She asked, suddenly looking nervous.

   "Um... he congratulated me at first, and told me I'd soon have a Lannister baby. And then... he told me he supposed it didn't matter... which Lannister put it in me..."

   Her cheeks flamed red and her jaw clenched. "Did he threaten you?"

   "Only with visiting my chambers after Tyrion had passed out." I replied hesitantly.

   "What did you say?"

   "I told him that I'd much rather visit his mother, thank you." I rocked back and forth on my heels, nervous as to what she'd say to that.

   For a moment she looked worried, and then she chuckled, shaking her head. "You're funny."

   "Well, it certainly wasn't my best, but-"

   She walked over swiftly and cupped my jaw, kissing me firmly on the lips. When she pulled away, I stood startled, but quickly leaned in to kiss her again.

"What happened after?" She asked, her finger stopping my mouth from meeting her own.
"Tyrion caused a scene after Joffrey demanded we start the bedding ceremony." I replied. "Let's just say there was no bedding ceremony."
"Good." She replied, nodding firmly, though I could tell she was relieved her son had been put in his place. "Has he treated you well so far?"
"Like a trusted friend." I replied, looking down at the floor as I contemplated my next words. "He told me that... maybe you'd be willing to consummate the marriage in his place." My cheeks grew warm as I said them, and her eyebrow arched.

   "He said that, did he?" She came closer, briefly glancing down as her hands came to rest on my waist.

   "Y-yes. A-and I did promise to bed the King's mother, so..." I don't know why I was so awkward around her all of a sudden- I was never a stuttering mess. Except for the first time... I was very inexperienced and clumsy. I almost chuckled at the thought.