XXI.

Whoa, look how much closer we're getting to 1K😊 Thanks for reading, my loves💕 have a beautiful day (11 pm as I'm publishing this lol)! Oh, and if you have any ideas for songs that sort of describe the feeling of Cersei and Paityn's relationship, maybe I could make a playlist on Spotify? Thanks! (Also I would just naturally like to listen to some songs like that because I feel music sometimes helps develop my characters.)

   "You're a Stark." My father said as he stood beside me, looking down at me slightly, as he was a few inches taller than me. One of his hands were behind his back and the other on my shoulder, his brown eyes staring deep into my own. "Starks are honest, Starks are loyal, just like your pup."

"What pup?" I asked him, my brows knitting together as a small smile graced his usually-stern face, and he took his arm from his back, holding a sleeping direwolf under its belly. It was grey in colour and about the size of my forearm.

I grinned widely and threw my arms around his neck, careful not to wake the direwolf as I then took it from his hand.

"I'm gonna name her after Aunt Lyanna." I cooed once I discovered what sex the baby wolf was, cradling her in my arms.

"Lyanna." He smiled again, this time wider and more fondly. "It suits her."

"We found them in the woods." Jon said as he rode up on his stallion, Robb and Theon trailing behind on their own mounts.

"Yours is small, Jon." I said as he climbed from his horse, a snow-white wolf with observant red eyes tucked into his cloak.

"His name is Ghost." He replied, smiling as he ruffled my hair, close to the dark shade of his own but not nearly as curly. I blew a strand of hair out of my face, rolling my eyes. Even though I was only a year younger than my half-brother, he treated me if I was still Arya's age. "She's pretty, just like you."

As I began to blush, Robb came up being Jon, putting his free, gloved hand on his shoulder.

"'Tis true." He smiled. "Even though you've got that eternally-serious Stark look, like father and Arya." I rolled my eyes again and hugged the both of them, stopping at Theon, who glowered down at me.

"What are you doing all the way out here?" Jon asked, and the others looked at me expectantly as I scratched the back of my neck.

"Well, you see-"

"Ser Paxton." I heard a soft whisper from the trees. "Is it safe to come out yet?"

"Is that Arya?" Robb asked, peering around me.

"Yeah, come on out, Lord Arry." I sighed, and she popped out of the underbrush, her trousers and tunic very dirty. My father and brothers took one look at her and sighed heavier than I had.

"Lord Arry?" Robb whispered to me. "Ser Paxton?"

"She wanted to pretend that she was a high lord and could keep holdfasts and rule lands and such." I said. "And she persisted on calling me 'Ser Paxton.'"

"You're so good with her." Robb smiled at me, patting my head. I then saw another direwolf pop out of his cloak. The pup clung to his shoulder and I lifted its lightness with ease, offering it to Arya.

"You mean it's mine?" She looked to father, a bright smile lighting up her usually-long or adventurous face.

"She's yours." Father replied and she hugged him tightly, almost snatching the pup from me and burying her face in its grey and white fur. Then he turned to me, and cocked his head, his face stern. "Why are you and Arya so far from Winterfell?"