LXX.

Warning: sexual content (but only a little, because I got tired)

Also: sorry for the weird chapter, I have a direction in which I want the story to go, but for the time being, it's a little difficult to get there. However, I promise that this fic will be complete in time for season 8. Wow, that was weird to say. Two years of my spare time I've dedicated to this :,) I hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed reading your responses to it (and writing it, too. I've enjoyed that as well.)

P.P.S: I've been working on a soft little gxg fic about a pageant queen and her soft-goth girlfriend. Would that be something you lovelies would like to see?

"You thought you would get away with it, didn't you?" I sat in the damp straw across from where the High Sparrow was chained up, his beard overgrown and his cheeks sunken in from the month without food. It was a miracle that he was still alive, and a blessing. I was going to be the one who killed him.

   "It's never too late to repent, you know." He said dutifully, and I chuckled, leaning my head back against the rocky walls. They were bloodstained and foul-smelling with mold. The skeleton- stripped bare by rats- was lying menacingly in the corner.

   "Go ahead then." I waved my dagger around. "Repent."

   "I've repented, my dear child. It's you who has yet to see the error of her ways."

   I chuckled again, the frustration making itself apparent as my voice bounced around underground. "What's it that you think? Your gods are going to save you? That they are going to deliver you out from my hands, and you'll continue terrorizing my wife? Is that what you think?"

   "If it's time for me to die, then that's what I shall do."

   "Your Septa is upstairs being treated as my Mountain's plaything, did you know that? She who swore to celibacy is getting the Seven Hells fucked out of her."

   "When she is finally released from the shackles of this life, the gods will look to her heart and know that she is just."

   "And do you think they'll do the same for you?" I asked. He stayed quiet then, partially because I shoved a wadded-up cloth into his mouth. I then padded over to the metal bucket I had brought with me when I came down.

   "I debated how I was going to kill you, even before I asked the Mountain for his help." I stuck my hand in the bucket, petted both of the rats behind their ears. "I knew I wanted it to be as painful as possible. I wanted to hear you scream. Shit!" I cursed as one of them latched onto my finger. Good. They were hungry.

   "What was that?" I asked of the High Sparrow. "Oh, right, there's a cloth in your mouth."

   "I won't scream for you." He said as I strapped the bucket around his heaving stomach. "The Mother will make it painless for me."

   "Oh, she will, will she?" I grabbed the torch off the wall. "You know, I'm going to tell you something my little sister's sword-dancing instructor told her." I approached him slowly, watching his face as he realized what was about to happen. He set his jaw. Even when Jaime threatened him in the Sept, he hadn't flinched. "There is one god. The God of Death. And he is coming for you." With that, I held the torch to the bottom of the bucket and listened as the rats scrambled around for shelter.

    After a few quiet moments, the bottom of the bucket turning a dull orange, their small brains comprehended that there wasn't any, so they started digging.

   "Damn you." The High Sparrow spat, blood hitting my forehead and trickling down my cheeks. He writhed against the chains that bound him in place and groaned in pain. "Damn you and your godless life."