VII.

"Tell me, Lady Stark," I heard Lord Baelish behind me, and I tensed as his fingers brushed through my dark hair. "I've tasted a lot of cunts in my life. But one I've never tasted is a royal one. How does the Queen's cunt taste?"

I turned, clenching my hands into fist. My fingernails pressed little crescent-shapes into my palm, I could feel it. "I could tell you, Lord Baelish, but I'd rather you tell me what rejection tastes like." I tilted my head and his lips pressed into a tight line. "Don't think I don't see the way you look at my mother. Tell me, Lord Baelish, does it turn every sweet thing to ashes in your mouth? Is it like having everything you've ever wanted... everything you've built... and then having it ripped from you, torn down like it was never there? Does it taste like-"

I was cut off by Lord Baelish's lips on mine. He placed one of his hands on the small of my back, and the other cupped my face, pulling me against him.

I fought and squirmed, trying to beat my fists against his chest, but he had quite the grip on me.

"You're just like your mother." He said in a husky voice, squeezing my waist with his right hand.

"Let go of me!" I struggled to wrench away from him, harshly biting his lower lip.

"Lord Baelish." I heard a low voice from behind us, dripping with envy. He pulled back, and at the chance, I slapped him across the face. His head cocked back, and he spit three drops of blood and saliva on the concrete floor.

I ran to Cersei and hid behind her back, her hand grasping mine protectively.

"Your Grace." He bowed to her, a small smirk on his face.

"Lord Baelish, please, I know that you keep a brothel, but for my sake, do not spread your perversions to the children."

"Perhaps it is not only I, who spreads perversion to the children." He bowed curtly once more, and excused himself, exiting the room.

"Did he hurt you?" She turned around, taking my face in her hands, concerned eyes scanning my features.

"No, I'm fine." I licked my lips, tasting the metal of his blood on my tongue.

"I'll have him killed for that little stunt." She promised, and I grabbed her wrist.

"No. What he did wasn't illegal. If you pursue this, they'll suspect something."

"Who knows who Littlefinger will tell, Paityn?" Cersei asked, wiping the blood from my lip carefully.

"I know Littlefinger. He loves my mother. He would never do anything."

"Paityn, Paityn." She whispered, pressing her forehead against mine. "I fear your foolishness will be the end of you."