V.

"Lady Stark," I heard from behind me as I stood, glancing longingly down at the gardens below the balcony. I noticed myself doing that a lot lately... looking longingly over places.

I missed my father.

"Lord Baelish," I said, recognizing his raspy voice.

"I apologize, I haven't had the time to come and give you my regards."

"No one has any time, I suppose." I replied quietly.

He came up behind me, resting a hand on my shoulder.

"Your father was an honest man. He trusted me, even though I advised him not to. He may have been a little too trusting, but I have something from him."

I turned to the lord with hair graying from the roots up. He smiled at me, almost fondly, and touched my cheek with his hand. "You favor your father. Just like Arya." He skimmed his fingers through my dark, wavy hair, and patted my face once more.

"What is this thing from my father you speak of?" I asked him.

"A letter." He responded almost instantly. "It was in his desk. He told me that once he was gone he would give it to you. He knew his days were numbered."

"Why haven't you thought of this letter until now?" I asked Lord Baelish, and he slipped a small scroll into my hand. The seal was broken.

"I had to read it first, didn't I?" He smiled that curious smile at me and tilted his head. "Read that in your quarters, Paityn, and... be careful of the ones you trust here lately."

"I know to be careful, Lord Baelish." I assured curtly.

"I'd be extremely careful if I were you now. You know what they say... well, it seems you know nothing, Paityn Stark."