Chapter 47

11 days later......

No one's pov

Kol, Elijah, Klaus and Rebekah were all preparing for their flight to Palm springs, their brother Finn's wedding was in three days and they were to fly out ahead of everyone else that included their plus 1's since Finn insisted they fly out the night before the wedding so they would arrive more or less in the early hours of the morning on the day of the wedding.

Kol and his brothers were to help their brother with the last preparations for the wedding while Rebekah was to help their sister in law to be Sarah as Rebekah was one of the bridesmaids which was a last minute thing as Sarah's sister Sage was booted from the position and the wedding altogether by the bride herself nonetheless. 

Rebekah was suppose to do Sarah and the other bridesmaids hair and make up which was pretty much the only reason Sarah asked her to be a bridesmaid as she didn't want to pay so much money for a hair stylist or make up artist when her fiance's sister was one herself and Sarah could get her to work free of charge since she's going to be family. Rebekah had to bite her tongue from saying anything snarky when Sarah approached her with this and simply told her that she would have to pay just like any other customer and offered her a discount but that did not please Sarah who complained to Finn who in turn not only ranted and shouted at Rebekah at how mean and inconsiderate she was for denying his future wife free service but he also complained to their mother who managed to get them to compromise that Rebekah would do Sarah, the maid of honour and bridesmaids hair and make up but Sarah would have to pay but on a discount. Finn and Sarah weren't too pleased with this but they reluctantly accepted the compromise. 

--

"I really don't want to go" Rebekah groaned as she followed her brothers onto the plane "we don't want too either but if we don't show up we'll get an earful off Finn and mother and probably Sarah" Klaus replied "I'm only going so I can witness this wedding go up in flames and also show off my beautiful girlfriend to the family" Kol said with a smirk as Elijah glared at him for his comment about the wedding going up in flames. "I'm sure the wedding will be just fine" Elijah said as they all found their seats and sat down "yeah I doubt it will be fine, something will happen to turn this wedding into a disaster, I just know it" Kol replied as he leaned back in his chair and glanced out the window.

The plane soon took off and was in the air, Elijah had an eye mask on with a neck rest around his neck so he wouldn't get comfortable during the flight. Kol finding it amusing, pulled out his phone and went to take a picture "don't even think about it Kol" Elijah warned knowing what he was about to do even without seeing him "aw man" Kol complained making Klaus laugh and shake his head.

----

Almost an hour and a half later after the plane stopped to refuel and pick up some more passengers, they landed at Palm springs airport and the Mikaelson siblings were quick to get off and head into the airport to retrieve their luggage and check in before heading to Palm springs country club where the wedding was to take place and where all the family and guests were to stay for the duration of the wedding.

Elijah went to hire a rental car for them as Kol and Klaus made phone calls to Davina and Caroline letting them know they had landed safely. Rebekah was also making a call to her boyfriend Marcel who was coming to the wedding but had to stay back for work purposes but he would fly out tomorrow afternoon.

Once Elijah got keys to the rental car and his siblings were finished speaking with their signifcant others on the phone, they left the airport and were guided to the rental car which was a nice black range rover. They all piled in with Elijah in the drivers seat since he paid for the rental using his licence plus Klaus had drunk a little on the plane so he wasn't going to trust him to drive. Klaus was sat in the passenger seat while Kol and Rebekah were sat in the back.