Chapter 12

Here's another chapter, I hope you're enjoying this story so far.

3 days later...

Kol's pov

So today is my last day doing photo shoots for Calvin Klein and posing in photos with Davina. Today is the day I'm going to ask her out on a date. Over the two days, we've been working together we have talked a lot between photo shoots and we get along great which I was already aware of but I've come to see she's a really sweet and down to earth girl but she is also very cheeky and flirty. When we haven't been talking casually, we've been flirting like crazy and the sexual tension between us is noticeable. My agent Alaric commented on it as has Kendra which they seem happy about as the sexual tension makes for a great photo but Alaric is concerned about my intentions with her as he's not stupid, he's noticed how much me and Davina have been flirting since we met 3 days ago although he doesn't know, we've met before. Alaric doesn't want me messing around with random women as he doesn't want me to ruin my image but I've told him I don't have any intention to mess around with Davina, yes I may have intentions to have sex with her but I want to be her friend too. I wouldn't be talking to Davina if I thought she could harm my image, the only way I could do that to myself is if I go out partying and sleeping with women I don't know, take drugs or get ridiculously drunk like some star athlete's do. Alaric luckily believed me, I think he's just making sure I don't do what Damon Salvatore did and start having groupies with prostitutes, that's something I will never do. I have taste, clearly much better taste in women these days because Davina is the cherry on top of all women I've ever been with intimately and been friendly with. I haven't been that friendly with many women and Davina's the first girl who I really want to fuck but also talk to about my day and hang out as friends at the same time.

-

I have just entered the room where all the photo shoots are done and I find Davina already posing in sexy black cotton lingerie. 

She's stood up with her hands in her hair like she's running them through her hair and her legs are parted slightly with one of her knees bent and one of her hips tilted

She's stood up with her hands in her hair like she's running them through her hair and her legs are parted slightly with one of her knees bent and one of her hips tilted. The camera flashes as the picture is taken "next one" the camera man says Davina turns to stand sideways and places a hand on her thigh as she bends her knee outwards and tilts her head back. "Good girl, now on your knees but keep your body sideways" the camera man instructs once he took the picture. Davina gets on her knees and flicks her hair back as she places her hands on her knees and looks at the camera, doing that sexy pouty face of hers. The camera flashes as the picture is taken. Davina turns to face forward and leans on her leg, keeping her other leg close to the one she's leaning on and she places one hand flat against the floor and tilts her head, her soft brown hair falls against her shoulder. "Nice" the camera man comments as the camera clicks indicating the photo has been taken. "Okay, now let's get Kol in there" he instructs I quickly take off my robe before stepping onto the white screen. "Okay Davina stand up. I want you to stand next to each other but with a gap between you" the camera man instructs Davina stands up and moves to the side so there's a gap between us. Davina tilts her hip and runs a hand through her hair. The camera flashes "okay great, now Davina I want you to move in front of Kol, place your arms around his neck but keep your back to him and Kol I want you to place your hands on her hips" the camera man instructs. Davina moves to stand in front of me and puts her arms around my neck while I place my hands on her hips, my body shudders at having her so close to me and being able to touch her like this. Sure I have touched her a lot during the last three days because of the photo shoots we've been doing but that hasn't lessened the way my body reacts to having her close to me or the feeling of my hands on her body.