Chapter 33

Here's another chapter. This chapter is taking a look at Kalijah to see how they're doing. I hope you like it and please feel free to comment and tell me anything in particular that you would like to see happen to each couple. Thank you. Now happy reading.

No one's pov

At Elijah's house...

So after much thinking Elijah moved out of his and Klaus's shared apartment deciding it was time to have his own place since he was definitely old enough and he wanted his peace and quiet from Klaus who was quite a pain in the arse to live with even although he was currently in England working. 

Elijah had bought a nice house which had three bedrooms, two bathrooms, an attic, a living room, a dining room, a kitchen and a laundry room, it also even had a study and a nice back garden and a big driveway that could hold at least three big cars. The house also had two garages which is where he actually kept his car so he could keep his car locked up securely so nobody would try to steal it since there was the occasional thief who liked to hot wire a car and steal it. 

(Elijah's house)

Elijah's parents had given him a helping hand in moving in and getting settled then

Elijah's parents had given him a helping hand in moving in and getting settled then. They were happy that their son had finally got his own place. They liked the house that he bought and made comments about how it was the perfect place to raise a family well that was mainly his mother saying that who was desperate for her son to get married and have children. Esther wanted more grandkids to spoil and she wanted Elijah to slow down a bit since he did tend to push himself with work and that concerned her which was surprising coming from her as she was a workaholic but Elijah worked himself to the bone sometimes. 

Elijah would just shake his head and never comment when his mother brought up the subject of marriage and grandkids. Of course Elijah wanted to get married and have kids but when he was ready.

Now in the midst of Elijah moving into a new house, Katherine had given a helping hand and had helped him decorate a lot of the rooms which he was grateful for. Speaking of which things had been going pretty well between them.

Elijah really liked having Katherine around, she was a breath of fresh air for him and she was patient with him but she also took care of him like when he was overdoing it with work. She would snap him out of it and get him to stop and relax.

It was the same thing for Katherine too, Elijah made her feel calm and he treated her like a gentleman which she liked also. They were very different but they went together really well.

Katherine hadn't introduced Elijah to her parents yet but she had told them she was dating someone. Katherine hadn't met Elijah's parents yet as she was nervous too considering what Elijah told her about them and she was afraid they wouldn't like her. Elijah hadn't actually told his parents he had a girlfriend, he wanted to tell them near to Finn's wedding where Katherine would be accompanying him as his date that's if they were still together but Elijah was hopeful they would be.

The other reason Elijah hadn't told his parents about him having a girlfriend is they knew about his last girlfriend Cassandra and they really didn't like her so he wants to give it some time before revealing he's in another relationship.

.

.

"Okay so I think that's everything" Elijah said as he sat down on the couch "now you can relax" Katherine replied as she sat down next to him "can't relax, I have work to do" he replies moving to open his laptop. "Oh no you don't. You have the whole week off remember which means no work for you mister" Katherine replied moving the laptop away from him. "I can't do nothing all week. I can do some work" Elijah insisted "of course you won't be doing nothing all week but work is a no go. You need to relax, settle in your new house and have fun" Katherine responded giving him a quick kiss before getting up from the couch.

"Well what do you suggest I do then?" he asked making a smirk appear on her face "well I have an idea" Katherine replied grabbing his tie and gently pulling him up from the couch. She bit her lip as she turned and pulled him along by his tie, leading him up the stairs to his bedroom.

"Where are we going?" Elijah asked oblivious "to your bedroom silly" she replied gently kicking his bedroom door open and pulling him inside before slamming the door and well things got very hot from there.

End of chapter

What did you think? Elijah has his own place now and he and Katherine are doing good so far. I know the chapter was a bit short but the next one will be longer. Anyway what do you think will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment