Chapter 24

Here's another chapter, I hope you like.

Continues from previous chapter....

Later that night....

Caroline's pov

I enter the kitchen where Cassandra is sat drinking a glass of wine "hey girl, how are you doing?" I ask with a fake smile as I approach her "okay" she replies as she sips at her wine "say, I know you've had a rough few days" I say "oh you have no idea. My ex husband keeps nagging at me, I missed an important shoe sale and Elijah wouldn't get me a new pair of shoes. My life sucks" she complains while I roll my eyes without her seeing. "I see well to cheer you up, I  have a little something for you" I say as I pull $200 dollars out of my pocket "here, go nuts" I say her face lights up and she practically snatches it from my hands "thanks" she replies before making a quick exit. "Well at least she said thank you" I mutter under my breaths before making my way to the living room where everyone else is. I clap my hands to get their hands "right guys we're going to have a bit of a game night so put your phones away, push the couches back and sit in a circle on the floor" I say they nod and get up to push the couches back to make a bit of room in the living room.

While they're doing that, I leave the room to go and get an empty bottle that we'll be using for one of the games. I smirk to myself as I enter the living room and find everyone sat on the floor minus Cassandra of course since she's off to spend the money I gave her. 

I walk over and sit myself down between Klaus and Davina "where's Cassandra?" Elijah asks who is sat next to Katherine "um she went out to do some last minute shopping" I respond "with what money?" Katherine asks "does it really matter?" I ask giving her a look "I suppose not" she replies "okay first up we're gonna play truth or dare" I say getting on my knees and crawling to the middle of the circle where I place the bottle. "Who wants to spin first?" I ask "I will" Katherine replies crawling over to the bottle and I smirk as I see Elijah staring at her ass. Katherine spins the bottle and sits back down. We watch as the bottle spins round and round until it comes to a stop and points at Kol. "Kol truth or dare?" Katherine asks "dare" he replies "okay I dare you to paint your nails" she says "fingers or toes" he asked "fingers" Katherine replied "seriously?" he asks "yeah" she replies "well that's easy" he replies standing up and leaving the room.

Kol soon returned with a bag of nail polish and sat himself back down between Davina and Elijah. He opened the bag "baby which colour should I go for?" he asked looking at Davina "hmm how about one of the neon colours?" she suggested moving herself closer to him. "Good idea. Orange or green?" he asked holding the two nail polishes up "hmm how about pink?" Davina suggested as she pulled out neon pink nail polish "I think you should go for the neon pink" Klaus says with a smirk "you can always wash the nail polish off after" Davina said Kol looked at her before sighing. "Neon pink it is" he said taking the nail polish from her and putting the other two back in the bag. Kol opened the nail polish he had in his hand and began to paint his nails. "While he does that. Why doesn't someone spin the bottle to see who's next?" Davina suggests "that honor would go to Kol" Klaus says "yeah but he's a little business right now so someone else will have to fill in for him" she replies "I'll do it" I respond crawling to the bottle and spinning it. Kol keeps painting his nails as the bottle spins round and round before it stops and lands on Elijah. "Elijah truth or dare?" Kol asks "truth" he says "do you have a crush on someone in this room?" he asks Elijah clears his throat and fiddles with the collar of his shirt "ask me something else" he replies "can't do that, you have to answer the question or forfeit" Kol replies with a smirk "fine, yes I do have a crush on someone in the room" Elijah replies making us all smirk. "Very good now you spin the bottle" Kol responds as he finishes painting his nails and holds them out in front of him "how do I look?" he asks "like an idiot" Klaus replies earning a glare from him and Davina "leave him alone Klaus. I think he looks nice, he suits the colour" she replies "just so we're aware, I ain't wearing pink" Kol says "who says you have too?" she retorts "okay moving on. Elijah?" I ask motioning him to spin the bottle.