Chapter 53

Hey everyone sorry it took so long to update this chapter, I had been working on it but I've just been very busy and kept getting sidetracked by other things going on. Anyway I hope you liked this I finished this during my break.

Warning chapter contains sexual content...

Meanwhile....

Kol's pov

I was on the dance floor with Davina and we were dancing, it was a slow song playing so her arms were wrapped around my neck while my hands were on her hips as we swayed on the spot. 

We've been to and from the dance floor when we haven't been at the table resting or at the door having a drink. We've had at least two drinks in the past hour and a half, I've had bourbon and she's had wine but we aren't drunk, we are a little bit tipsy but not to the point where we're swaying and our speech is slurred.

I smirk as I notice Elijah and Katherine sneak off, hand in hand knowing very well what they're sneaking off to do. "And there goes Elijah and Katherine leaving us the only ones left" I say to Davina "really? Where's Caroline and Klaus?" she asks looking around "oh they snook off about 10 minutes ago" I respond before gently dipping her making her shriek slightly as she didn't expect me to do that.

I chuckle as I bring her back up and she smiles biting her lip as she wraps her arms back around my neck. I smile as I loop one arm around her lower back as I take her other hand in mine as we dance around the dance floor, trying not to bump into anyone.

"Kol!" Sarah shrieks making me winch "bloody hell there goes my ear drums" I say Davina giggles and kisses below my ear making me smile which fades as Sarah and Finn walk over. "Why are you not filming me and Finn?" she asked with her hands on her hips "because I'm taking a break" I respond "there are no breaks so get your camera and film me and Finn dancing, it must be in the wedding video" Sarah rants making me roll my eyes "fine, whatever you want your highness" I say in a sarcastic tone which she doesn't seem to grasp as she just nods "good now get to it and you get lost, don't be a distraction to the camera man" she says to Davina pissing me off.

"Okay back off bitch! I have just about enough of your attitude today, I get this is your wedding but that gives you no excuse to treat people like shit and don't you dare speak to my girlfriend like that!" I snap my chest heaving "don't you speak to my wife like that!" Finn snaps making me glare at him "well she shouldn't speak to my girlfriend the way she did! You know what fuck you, fuck the both of you!" I snap before walking away from them.

"Excuse me you're suppose to film us dancing?!" Sarah yells after me making me stop and glare at her "I'm on my break!" I snap before leaving the room with Davina and heading to the mini bar next door.

"I can't believe the nerve of her" I say as I'm handed a glass of bourbon from the bartender "relax don't let her get to you" Davina says against my ear as she rubs up my back "sorry love she just really gets on my nerves" I respond "I know she gets on mine too but we mustn't let her ruin our mood" she says placing her hand on my arm as a drink of white wine is brought to her.

"Thank you" she says to the bartender before picking it up and taking a sip "how are you not mad at Sarah for talking to you like that?" I ask turning to look at her "oh trust me I'm annoyed but I'm not letting her bratty attitude get in the way of having a good time with my boyfriend" she replies kissing me on the cheek making me smile.

"Now why don't you finish up that drink and then we can go and have some fun?" she whispers against my ear as she strokes up my thigh making me smirk. "Fun huh?" I ask and she smiles "hmm" she hums while giving my thigh a slight squeeze "what kind of fun are we talking?" I ask my eyes trail down to her hand on my thigh which slips further up and starts tracing around the zipper of my pants.