Chapter 44

Hey everyone here's a new chapter, I apologize that it took me so long to update but because I have so many stories I'm working in it's easy to get sidetracked. Anyway I hope you like this chapter..

One week later.. Saturday

Katherine's pov

I sigh as I turn to the side looking at myself in the mirror and for once in my life, I'm insecure about the way I look which is never the case for me.

Why am I feeling like this? I never get like this. Oh wait maybe it's because I'm meeting my boyfriend's parents tonight and having dinner with them. I have never met any of my previous boyfriend's parents and most parents just don't like me.

"Kat they're almost here" Davina says as she enters the room. Oh yeah Davina came over and got ready here with me since she's also meeting the parents tonight. She's got her hair in a half up, half down style and she's wearing a cute nude lace dress dress which stops above her knees and black flats while I'm wearing my hair down in soft curls and I'm wearing a black lace dress with black high heels.

(Davina's outfit)

(Katherine's outfit)

"Great" I respond with a sigh running a hand through my hair as I sit down on my bed

"Great" I respond with a sigh running a hand through my hair as I sit down on my bed. Davina frowns "hey what's the matter?" She asks "I don't think I can do this" I respond "why not?" She asks "because what if they don't like me? I've heard that Esther and Mikael are quite strict and stern and they like having a good reputation which I don't have the best of" I explain making her frown.

"Hey now just you listen to me okay?" She says walking over and kneeling down in front of me. "You are Katherine Pierce and you are a beautiful, smart, devious badass bitch and you are never afraid of what people think of you. Elijah really likes you and he likes you for who you are and I'm sure his parents will love you but if they don't then screw them" Davina says instantly making me feel better.

I look up and smile "thanks D, you really know how to give a girl a pep talk" I respond making her smile before her phone pings. "Oh it's Kol they're here" she says making my eyes widen and we quickly grab our bags before hurrying down the stairs and out the house. I quickly lock the door behind me before turning round to see Elijah and Kol sat in a car waiting.